I left ( every.woman has a breaking point)

edited February 2012 in Relationships
so long story short: I wrked today 10 hrs!!! got off @9 pm nd my bf has been plannin to get a party bus for his birthday n I was all excited( packed my club clothes n everything) wen.i got off I changed reaaaaal quick @ work n rushed to where the bus meets so I could go(never been on.a party bus) well he calls me n texts me they left!!!!! I was sooo bummed n called him like 5 times n no.pick up so I was like hmmm... ima go check anyways... I get there n the bus is still there!!! n hes outside with his friends...he came to the car n first thing he said was my phone died LIE!!! then I said if u dnt want me to come u could jus say so... n I said I thought u left?? he said WE LEFT N HADDA COME BACK .. liee!!!he said u xan still come.. I was soo pissed n just drove off.. haven't talked to.him since..!! so I went to our apt got my daughter n our stuff n left!! stayn @ a friends : / he needs to learn his lesson..this.isn't the first hes dun sumthin dumb..

Comments

• I'm obviously not welcome... n he didn't want gis bby mamma/gf there :( what is he doiin @ the club then? just suxx we just got that apartment n everythings In my name!! aghhhh I wanna walk but dunno.where I would go : / I hate this!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tell him to get his shit out by Monday...:-)
  • Yeah, if its in your name why'd you leave? His stuff would be by the door if it were me!
  • Yes I would tell him to leave and go live on that party bus
  • Get your butt back there. He can move his shit out... What a jerk!
  • Agreed, if it's in your name. Go home and throw his sh*t out side!
  • Don't go any where.. the apartment is under your name not his.. and I assume you guys aren't married since you said gf.. he can get the fuck out since legally the apartment is yours and only yours.
  • What an asshole, he seems so immature. I agree with all the other ladies, kick HIS ass out, u dont need that.
  • U should go back home & wait for him to come home so he can pack his own shyt. The apt is under ur name so u stay! Dont make the baby suffer.... Dont ask him anything about the party bus or club....
  • see I'm.wayyy too nice I never even thought of kicking him out.. thought it b easier if I left.. but u ladies r 100 percent right!!! wit all hes put me through I truly believe its time !! how do I make him go tho?? he doesn't really has no where to go.. mayb his dads?? no car.. but whatever!! another thing is we live wit his sis too.. which I dnt mind..he can jus come visit.. he still hasnt texted n I kno he prob feels so bad! right now I dnt even feel sad not bein wit him.. so he might as well jus leave now!!
  • Go home & change the locks! Its your place! If he wants to act like a dog then put him in the doghouse!
  • thanks ladies..i sent him a text to get out n that this isn't working... hoefuly he just leaves n doesn't try to get crazy!! make me call the popo hoe!!
  • Tell him to get out
  • Has he texted you back or called
  • finaly called sayn he wanna talk n see us(me n bby) but blahhh I'm jus so over it..i turned my hone off again... so over it
  • edited February 2012
    what an asshole good u left teach him a lesson
    and dont go back so easily he has to earn u back make it tough
  • Hope all goes well!
  • Heeeeellllllll no!!!! My goodness I woulda been throwing some punches. That so aggravates me!!! I'm so sorry and I totally agree with these ladies.... Change the locks. That's just wrong :( if my man ever acts ashamed of me or doesn't want me out in public.with him.... Nuh uh. And god help him if I catch him lying during it!! Good luck mama.
  • srry ladies haven't been on since.. so.... the next day (sunday) I went out n me n my daughter spent the day together... he blew up my phone allllllllday...that night I finaly decided to talk...well I came home...we worked it out...n things r alright now... ifeel retarded but I let him knoe anything else n he's goneeee!! hope u ladies aren't disappointed in me :( I just want to make this work for our daughter.. I knoe he loves me.... just a dumb idiot move oh n guess what!! I'm goiin out with my friend this friday n HES NOT INVITED(i hardly ever go out n wen ido hes usually with) but not friday :))) yyyyyayyy he gunn know what it feels like! :)
  • Girl you don't have explain your self.. he made a mistake and I'm sure a lot of girls here have taken their dumb man back after even worse things. The good thing is that you and your daughter are ok:).
  • thanks girls !!! && good idea imma do that... I just want us to make it work!!
  • Don't worry what anyone else says, only you have to live your life! We all do dumb stuff and have also put up with dumb stuff for the sake of making it work. Have fun on Friday!! :)
  • mmhm same here @rileyandme still haven't told him but I will tonight or lastmin tomorrow like he always does to me!!