idk wat to do

edited February 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
So...i was suposed to get my period thursday and my boobs are tender BUT i feel a little menstrual cramping and i havent had nausea or headaches like last time. I also took 2 tests friday and they both came up immediately negative. Im really really hoping I'm not prego again since ive been practically avoid sex like the plague in fear of being prego again. Lol Now dnt get me wrong if i am, i will be excited and happy, im just having a hard enough time financial right now with one let alone possibly having 2. A friend of mine said to wait another week cus she knows ive been stressed and take another test or suggested i go to the dr which i would love to, but gettin an appt down there is near impossible nless ur already prego. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Wait a week and test again. So many things can throw off your cycle
  • I got like 3 negatives and then at 7.5 weeks I finally got a positive. I was hoping my cycle was just off due to stopping nursing and I took the plan B pill but nope... I was pregnant. Wait a week or so and test again.
  • Thanks guys...i'll update in about a week. :)
  • UPDATE: i took another test, not an expensive one but also not a dollar store one, yesterday morning but still no AF. Then last night somehow i had sex induced period? Lol very very strange but I'm happy, better late than never, and i also started my new BC yesterday so I'm not taking any chances anymore! Thx u guys @tinka1326 @1stwoodsbaby :)
  • @1stwoodsbaby oh no, you're freaking me out! Lol im waaay late, like 20-something days late now but I've gotten 2 negatives so far. We'll see :) I've had baby fever since the day my lo was born about 3 1/2 months ago so I wouldnt mind if I was
  • 20-something days i would probably say you are indeed pregnant! Call ur dr n hav them take a blood test and keep us updated! @rockiespurple