edited March 2012 in Babies

Comments

• Are you producing enough milk? that's my only thought maybe shes sucking but just not getting enough.
  • Pacifier? Is it maybe the sucking comfort that she needs? Growth spurt? Idk I can't really think of anything else, is she on a schedule or maybe over tired and eating helps her go to sleep?
  • How long has she been doing it?
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2012
  • Maybe try the oatmeal cereal instead of the rice? It's more filling and more nutritious. Do you think its the bottle she doesn't like? Or the formula? As for the breast milk production are you staying really hydrated? Sorry for a million questions I'm just trying to think of everything lol.
  • edited March 2012
  • Hmm well hopefully its just a phase. From about 6wks to 4 months my daughter was sooo difficult. I couldn't put her down for 5 mins without her screaming her head off. And she ate ALL the time lol. Now at 6 months shes getting more independent and is so happy all the time. It's hard when you're going through it but I think all babies go through phases like that. Just stay strong and know that it will pass.