Husband order me the wrong food

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Im I the only one, whose husband can't get my drive thru order right ever. I tell him exactly what to say and still he can't order it right.now I'm still hungry and he is full, and somehow this is my fault.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I did for quite a few mins.
  • aww that sucks especially if you had your mind set on a certain food .... sorry
  • I think he should be fired from ordering you food. Lol
  • He thinks he should be fired too. :-?
  • Maybe you should do the ordering next time since he cant seem to get it right... Or maye write him a list so there are no excuses.
  • My bf is the same way.one day I asked him for ice cream and he came back with a lunchable lol
  • lol @ maymommy2011
  • Write it out and make him go in and give it to the cashier.....can't screw that up unless your list mysteriously goes missing......hmm ;) but that doesn't help u now sorry ur hungry, I asked my hubby to get me pistachio pudding and he got me tapioca..... not the same
  • It's the same I messed up and got the wrong thing but I think a list is good go with a text can't lose a phone. Got to remember we use less of our brains so need that help
  • Omg my hubby would be on his way back there so he wouldnt have to hear my mouth
  • Text doesn't work when he leaves his phone at home believe me I tried to call and tell my order again, and there's his phone in the counter ring back at me