4 month wellness visit

edited February 2012 in Ages & Stages
She is doing great. Doctor said she is at 6month olds level with all her skills & milestones!! I was so proud of her. She weighed 13.7 & 25in. Anyone else have babies that are "advanced"?

Comments

• My girl is!! Not in weight, she's long and slender, but she's been holding her head since literally the day she was born, she rolled over a day before she turned 3 months, started crawling at 6.5 months, and now at almost 8 months she's pulling herself up!! No teeth yet tho Haha
  • @natashalynn that's great! Makenna rolled from her tummy to back at 2 1/2m but just started rolling from back to tummy 2wks ago. She is very strong & alert for her age doc said. He was sanatizing his hands & she was watching him & she started looking at her own hands & rubbing them, he said "WOW that's great" I was a proud mommy LOL
  • Haha that's awesome. Isn't funny how being a mom you get excited over the smallest things! (Not saying what either of our kids are doing are small!!!) I swear Teresa days where I'll tell anyone and everyone "oooohh!!!! She pooped so well today!!!!" LOL
  • @natashalynn Lmao!! That's the truth tho
  • I know right. That's part of why I don't have a ton of girlfriends anymore. They can't understand why I'm so jazzed about her finally eating a full serving of peas!! I'm relatively young, so I only have one friend who has a kid. Luckily she's awesome! Lol otherwise I'd be pretty lonely!
    I'm glad your Lo is doing well! I love the name BTW. My girls name is McKinley!