ALMOST

edited February 2012 in Third Trimester
Almost there 6 more weeks left im 33+3 weeks cant wait im so miserable

Comments

• I'm with you!!! I'm 31+4 getting induced at 37 weeks(complications), which is 6 more weeks for me too...and it can't go by faster LOL
  • Lol im so excited wat are u having ? @cristinalynn
  • I'm having a boy :-) What about you? @Jennie21
  • Im having a girl now I have a 3 yr old boy @cristinalynn
  • Awwwh yay! This is our first boy and we have 5 girls lol. Our last as well. Congrats on your baby girl!!
  • Congrats on your first baby boy !!! What are u naming ?
  • Thank you. His name will be Jayden Modest(muh-dest).
  • Doctor changed my dd to March 25th but she belives I will go 2 weeks before that because of my history. So I'm 34 +4. I'm ready too, been having painful contractions.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Jennie21 Thank you! @Heather3rdgirl I've had a few painful ones, but the pressure and braxton hicks are kicking my butt...I can't breathe when I have them lol. I'm not quite ready yet, but by the time baby will be ready, I'll definetly be ready!! @jdensma I'll trade you!! LOL
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh I feel your pain!!!!! I am 33 weeks 2 days now and I'm ready already. My son beats the crap out of me and I have no idea how he still has room lol. I'm already having contractions as it is. They aren't braxton hicks either. For my job I stand ony feet for 6 hours and that kills me!!! I don't think I'm going to be making it until the 3rd of april. They won't induce me which is fine bc I'm going for a vback. Hope it all goes well for all you ladies!!!
  • @momofsoontobe7 im 33 an 4 days an im already almost 2cm I dont.think ill be making it til april 1
  • glad to see some other pregnant preglies! I'm 34+2...I'm getting very impatient to meet this baby!
  • I'm 31 +5 with a girl! Can't wait to meet her.
  • Awww were all so close !!!
  • Ok so 36 +5 nesting really bad, can't walk to far at one time with out stopping for a min due to back pain. Hmmmm.......
  • Still going, I've been going non stop since about 9 am. Lol
  • @jennie21 are you serious!! I am contracting so bad and I have major pressure in my back and pelvic area. I'm so afraid to calle doc let alone say anything due to the face I'm having a vback I don't want them to say oh well your already having complications were just going to do a csection. They won't start checking. Me until 36 weeks.
  • I'm 30 + 6. Had the WORST bh since 25 weeks. My daughter was 2 weeks late so I really thought this one wld be too but with all this pain, I just don't Know how I will make it. I've been having bad cramps today too!! Have u ladies packed ur bags yet? I dunno when to do mine :s
  • @momofsoontobe7 you should call ur doc.u might be dialated ... @mummy_to_be not yet my babyshower is in 2 weeks so right after that im going to setup my bag
  • @jennie21 my baby shower is in a week :) think i might do it in 3 weeks. ill be 34 weeks then
  • Yay! I still have 10 more weeks :( but I guess its a good thing because I have yet to get anything for my baby. All I have bought is a pack of 5 onsies and a boppy. We haven't even figured out a 'for sure' name
  • My bag has been packed for 2 weeks now. We had our shower yesterday got a lot of great stuff. I am about 2 cm, we can't wait to meet Sophie :)
  • Congrats girls I cant wait to,meet my princess Nariyah Lee Either !!!
  • Haven't gotten my bags packed yet. Got the new play pin, new swing and new car seat all this weekend And set up! I need to get them packed bc I am so scared I am going to go into labor any time.
  • Yea I feel the same and with the Dr changing my due date I really feel like I don't know when I am due. Lol