Maggots found in baby's diaper...

edited February 2012 in Current Events
Dont u just wanna strangle these horrible so called mothers!?!? How in the world did ur baby get maggots in his diaper? Some ppl should not be allowed to have kids!

Comments

• OMG.. it makes me want to throat punch that lady
  • OMG?! how???????? :O
  • That's so sad, i'm gonna run for president and make it a law that if you neglect or abuse a child, you're uterus will be pulled out or penis chopped off. People like that should not be allowed to have more children. Ughhh
  • Haha @sophiasmom11 you would be the only one, o and no pain meds while doing so. When i read stories like this i have troubles putting my lo down. I love her so much, i couldn't imagine doing anything to hurt her
  • That stupid ghetto bitch...deserves to rot in jail and forced to sit in a chastity belt in her own urine and feces forever so she can feel what that poor baby felt.
  • @ripkaydence maybe all the people with children would vote for me, i think i'd be worse than roseanne (i dont know her last name but she had a tv show) she said she's running in the green party and will pay off everyone's mortgages and credit cards lol, she has my vote! (jk)
  • @Kimberly4411 pahahah well only the good parents with kids will care the parents that don't care will probably test your theory then we TORTURE !!!!!! can i be you assistant/secretary
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ribkaydence yes, yes you could. Then i'd rig the lottery so i would win in every state, then we could build a castle and raise all the abused kids :)
  • Omg I'd like to slap that dumbass look right off that bitches face. Poor baby :( I always say everything happens for a reason but when it comes to child abuse I have a hard time believing it.
  • I don't understand. Maybe its different in the states, but in Canada if you don't want your kid, you can drop it off (under a year) to any hospital, police station or fire hall, no questions asked, no abandonment charges laid.
    People like this piss me off. I had my baby at 20, but it would never even cross my mind to let my baby go without. These people give young mothers bad names!!!
  • Ughhhhh omg, poor baby. Let that ugly biatch rot in prison. Shyt that bitch probably have maggots in that nappy hair of hers.
  • @sophiasmom11 oh that's still sad then. Maybe that happens here, and I just don't know..
  • Smh... That is absolutely ridiculous!
  • I couldnt imagine. I cried this morning because my lo peed so much that he was completely soaked. I felt like a horrible mothe. It had been 4hrs since he had been changed (he was asleep). I felt so awful so I couldnt imagine leaving him so long he got maggots in there. Some ppl do NOT need or deserve children
  • Nasty ass people!!!
  • that is so f*****g disgusting, poor bubba. what a dirty, skanky, pathetic excuse of a human!
  • Vieja askerosa, pendeja!!!!!! Grrr poor babyy....
  • OMG!!!!! That is terrible!!! So glad they caught it when they did though bc Lord knows what could of become of that. That poor poor child!!!
  • Glad that caught the scum. My kid cries and gets uncomfortable after she's been sitting in a wet/poopy diaper after a little while when we are driving somewhere and I can't get to her so idk how a 'mother' can just let a baby go that long without changing her. I bet that poor baby had a horrible diaper rash too :(
  • oh god :'[
    poor baby makes me wanna cry and puke at the same time
    how is this possible i dont even want to think about it
    this is horrible
    this woman is not to be called a mother what so ever.
  • I never knew what maggots were or looked like so I Googled it and I almost puked when I saw what they looked like.. is something you were to find in something that is rotten.. I commented before I knew what they looked like but now I am even more pissed than before.. she's deserves to rot in hell
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.