babies first word :)

edited February 2012 in Parenting
How old was your baby when they said their first word and what was it?
My son is just 4 months and he said his first word yesterday which was "da da" :) and he's been saying it nonstop since

Comments

• My son was about the same, also had those instances where it sounded like he was saying something but it was just babbling. The one day I thought he said "oh sh*t mom" lol!
  • @sehra4177 lmao I also thought my son was just making noises but yesterday he said da da really clearly
  • my lil girl was 4 months when she babbled mum-um :)
  • My poor child, she's 4 months and ever since i read this i've been saying mama or dada over and over again lol she's gonna get annoyed real fast
  • edited February 2012
    My daughter said" da-da" clearly when she was 6months n now she is 9months n she is repeatin lil words all the time like da-da, mama, boo, ahhh, no, yeah, n some others that I bearly understand lol
  • @Mieshasmith35 he prob is usually da da is the first...wish it was ma ma:)
  • My son was around 5 months and he said da-da but yesterday I heard him say daddy...suck customers now my hubby will rub it in my face lol
  • @Kimberly4411 lol keep at it! One day she will surprisingly say it like My lo did. Lol and it's sooo adorable
  • lol @everyone... on christmas,she was almost 5 months, iasked her if she liked her toys and she said, YEA, lol (several others heard)...other than that nothing other than yelling(just cuz)... she's 6 months now