Dreams......

Has anyone else experienced dreams of there baby being born? Night before last I had a dream of feeding her. Last night a dream that she was born at home. Nither of my dreams were scarey, both very calming. Does this mean she is coming soon?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2012
    Aww I have had a lot of crazy dreams as well. Just haven't had any dreams of her birth yet. I thought it maybe a sign. :)
  • Yeah I always had dreams of my lil girl being out already but no she didnt come out early :)
  • Oh poo I got a bit excited.
  • When I was pregnant I had crazy labor dreams lol
  • Yes! In fact I had one last night and I think it's cause I'm doing by birth plan this week lol...I was at home going into labor and it was literally just a few minutes cause I grabbed the bags and made calls then we were off to the hospital. I was admitted and the nurse looked up and said "you're dilated to an 8" then a few minutes later I had my son...it scares me cause my labor has never been more then 5 hours(4 births) and with my fourth baby, I didn't even feel contractions until I was around 7cm and they didn't get strong until I was around 9cm :-/ I just really hope that I'll know when I'm in labor...if my water breaks at home I'm so screwed LOL
  • See that's how i am feeling as well, will I know, will I make it. Lol Trying to pay attention to all the signs.