first doctor appt

edited February 2012 in First Trimester
I go on Monday for my first doctor appt I will be 7 weeks pregnant does anyone remember what they do at the first appt like an ultrasound or do they use a heart moniter to hear the babies heart beat? I can't remember

Comments

• I was 10w when i had my first. They did u/s and i heard the heartbeat
  • they weigh you take your blood pressure and talk to you about tests. and if u haven't received an ultrasound they might send you for one too measure the baby to have an estimate of your due date and also blood work and my Dr checked my breast and touched around my stomach and made sure im staying closed
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I mean this is my second time around the first appt is just so long ago I can't remember anything
  • @SalasMommy girl we're too late lol... it's been almost 2 months since then ;;)
  • Lol I figured (: I wonder whay happened lol
  • Sorry I have been busy with my son and this pregnancy has not been easy lots of cramping, and on top of tht work. So I am 26 weeks now its a boy and we are naming him Colton Tyler
  • Thank you so much I'm still anxious tho bc I just celebrated my first sons bday July 8th and I'm due with my second one October 19th
  • Wow it is so great to know someone else is with me!
  • Congrats! Love love love his name. :)
  • I had my first Appt at 7 weeks and we did blood work a pap a pelvic exam to make sure cervix was close and then i got sent back to ultrasound and heard that little heart beat :)
  • Thanks @mommyof3girls it took us the longest time to decide on his name my first sons name is Raylan Kaylep
  • My first appt was at 9 Weeks. They did paperwork, ultrasound, pee test, and lots of bloodwork