I wish..

edited February 2012 in Sleep
He would scoot over!!!! I swear, my husband sleeps in the middle of the bed! I never have any room. OMG, it was terrible when he used to let the dogs sleep with us. (TWO 120+ lb American bull dogs, yes, I said two...). We had a king size bed, and I always ended up with a quarter of it- between him sleeping in the middle vertically and the dogs across the middle horizontally. Now, we've down graded to a queen, and upgraded to no dogs, and I still can't stretch out! Ugh!!!!

Comments

• Kick him and say well if you would move I wouldn't have hit you when I " stretched" lol
  • @whozdher I kick him, push him with my butt, elbow him, and even lay on him sometimes... when he's out, he's gone! The baby doesn't even wake him!
  • Plug his nose
  • My hubby tries telling me I am a bed hof, but everytime I wake up to go to the bathroom, check on our son or get a drink of water he's in my spot. Makes me so mad.
  • Oh my !?!? How odd try pinching his nose nd when he wakes up startled say u were snoring and roll over so u can be quite
  • Im so lucky, my fiance stays mostly on his side but I always wake up with his hands in my face or on my head, rather annoying lol
  • Do what jennalynne87 says lmao i've done it when hubby snores, its hilarous (sp). Since i'm a super light sleeper who wakes up when he moves i always stick my knee in his ass when he tries to scooch over
  • lol, i ahte that luckily my fiance comes home around 12am and stays up til about 2am. I get up at 5:#0 for work so its not too bad, but when we are off together its horrible. I have like a quarter of the bed if that...
  • Ha ha!! You guys are great! I have woken him up and told him he was snoring, but I had to kick him for about five minutes! Oh well. Maybe one night I'll land am elbow to his face and he'll learn!

@tinka1326 so he just randomly touches your head? How weird...
  • Oh.. just smack him lol.. im one of the bed hogs.. so hahaha my poor husband.
  • My 5 month old takes up the entire bed every day I have to wake up and find a new spot to sleep in because he sleeps like a wild man
  • edited February 2012
    My husband's pretty good but on occasions him and the dogs take up the whole thing. I take a picture bc he doesn't believe. The dogs are the worst. Always stealing my pillow
  • He lays on his arm and so his hand just kinda ends up on me cos of the way he sleeps. I bend his fingers back if he wont move lol
  • Just thought I'd let ya'll know: I beat him to bed tonight and laid in the middle before him! He's right up against me, but I'm stretched out! :):):)
  • Lol my bf always takes up all the bed but swears that I'm taking up all the room sms he's at the edge