xz

xzxif anyone xz is the beco butterfly...

Comments

• @newmomma13 thanks but I went ahead and bought it lol I hope it's good...I guess I will find out
  • letr me know how it goes cause ive been wanting a carrier too
  • Never heard of it, do you have a link?

I own a Beco Butterfly II, which I love, I carry my four month old who weighs 15 pounds in it all the time and never feel his weight and he loves it.
    I also just ordered a Babyhawk Mei Tai, I'm so excited to try it out.

Check out Paxbaby.com or their fb page Jullian and the others on fb can anser all of your questions on babywearing.
  • @littlefae lol yes u told me on my other post and I went to the website and it's on there under soft structured carriers. I couldn't figure out how to order from pax baby.com

Here's the link for the one I just bought
    http://catbirdbaby.com/index.php/pikkolo-info

The Mei tais look good too. It was so hard to pick one. It took me a week to make the decision. I started off wanting a wrap and ended up getting a soft structured one. My bf was like if ur gonna buy a wrap just go to Walmart and get a piece of fabric lol geez
  • @newmomma13 ok I will let u know :)
  • Lmao ive been so scatter brained lately. Curse my insomnia!
    I hope it works out for you. Youll need to post and let me know how that one works out.
  • How much was it
  • @littlefae lol its ok I do the same. I hope she likes it or else I'll be kicking myself for not getting the beco haha
  • edited February 2012
    @newmomma13 it was $129...most of those kinda carriers are around that price
  • edited March 2012
    @newmomma13 and @LittleFae

so i got it over a week ago and i love it! its easy to use and its comfy. my hands are free i been using it while i do laundry and i am all caught up hahaha. everytime shes in it she falls asleep tho and if shes up shes trying to suck on my boobs lol. when she has more head control i will have her facing out. one of the reasons why i wanted it is because it had 100% positive feedback...the only thing tho is that when they get heavier u gotta buy a support belt that goes with it...for about 25$
  • I might have get one cause naliyah has been stuck to me like glue lately and I cant get anything done
  • @newmomma13 u should if u go to the website it shows the diff positions...it's so versatile. Def worth the money!
  • Wow that looks cool. I want one
  • @yummymummy1 lol yea I love it because it's just black. And also seems comfy for baby because it sinches in the middle of her legs so her legs aren't spread so far like I see on other baby carriers
  • Ohh I see, thanks