alone

edited February 2012 in Postpartum Health
I have no one to talk to anymore. My friends ditched me when i had the baby. My boyfriend cheated on me a week after i had her and i found out and he is very distant now only kisses me when one of us leaves. Cant talk to him either. So i pretty much only talk to my mom.....

Comments

• I'm sorry :/ you have all of pregly, i'm 21 with a 4 month old girl if you can relate and want to talk i'll give you my email or number. I know its hard, not trying to be pushy, why are you still with him? ( i'm not judging, i'm thinking of leaving my husband, lo is one of the only things making me stay)
  • Im 24 and Makenzie will be 3months on sunday. Shes the only reason why i keep him.
  • I have a hard time finding time for pregly baby cries a lot reflux and colic and dad doesnt help and when he does baby screams cause she doesnt "know" him... sucks
  • I'm always alone too feel free to text me if you want/can 214 783 3152 anyone can text me I would love people to talk to that applies to you too @kimberly4411
  • I no how u feel it sux my hubby works for 28 days at a time an I have 1 friend that lives 2 hours from me :( an so sorry ur goin thru that wit ur husband