Anyone still waiting on there refund?

edited February 2012 in Current Events
I did min turbo tax in feb 2 still no direct deposit.. My sister got hers back in a week! Called irs and it hasn't even been processed yet and it's coming up on 16 days already wth!

Comments

• Me...my mom filed last week and we suppose to get it on the 24th
  • Filed mine last friday got it back direct deposit exactly one week later, today.
  • edited February 2012
    We did turbo tax around that time too and still havent got ours were suppose to get it by today through the 21st being the latest we should expect it
  • Mine said between the 9th - 23rd. When I called today they said to even add an extra day since Monday is a holiday, it has never taken this long
  • What state is everyone in I'm in Texas
  • My friend filed about 4 wks ago an still waiting she's in mo
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2012
    We did direct deposit with hr block.. a few days ago and according to the text I got a few hours later our taxes were processed and we will get it the 23rd. are you sure you did it right?
  • Expecting ours the 22nd & mar 6
  • How can u find out if they been processed I did mine 11 days ago through a tax lady. Cause she told me 10 days at most I mean I'm not freaking out yet but I would like my refund :)
  • I called the IRS because non of the website are working they tell me I entered in my numbers on the site wrong so where my refund can answer so It gave me a number to call. The guy said they have it but it has not been processed and gave him the same info I plugged it the web site where my redund. Turbo tax gave me an time frame the next day but it's just never taken so long, plus I've never gotten back this much either
  • I heard from my CPA that the IRS switched to a new computer system for taxes this year so our refunds will take longer as they iron out the kinks.
  • Im still waiting
  • Oh wow what???? So we won't get it when we think??? :( @Molly
  • @Janet_2011 Here is what they told me-

"The IRS sent notice to us that they are getting refunds out slower due to the unexpected overwhelming volume in the new filing system. They are said to be back on track soon."

:(
  • OMG it better be back on track.. before a week:( . Our car broke and we definitely need that money..@Molly
  • @Janet_2011 I'm sorry girl! I feel the same way!
  • @Molly is so frustrating mostly since I have so many things that need to get done soon with that money.. ugh I feel like smacking the IRS people.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My question is why didn't they have this system in place and up and running like it need to be way before tax time. They most also work inconstruction in there time off you know like when there's a holiday and they decided close the most congested roads....lol
  • I got mine on Feb 4th direct deposit.
  • Our accountant filed it last Wednesday and we were told we would get it the 22nd or 29th of this month. I hope its on time because I have home improvement fever!!! And Ashton is growing so fast he has like four pairs of jammies that fit!!!
  • We filed ours in mid jan. They got sent back because I put 1900 instead of 1990 on my birth date lol so I fixed them and they got in two days ago. Took 2 wks
  • We went to hr block & got state back in 5 days & federal in 6. live in Indiana.
  • My federal only took a week and a half. Four weeks later I'm still waiting for my state. I'm in NY.
  • Wait I'm lost what's federal and state taxes? We only get one back:(
    @mrs_jones @starrxoxo9
  • @janet_2011 some states also have state taxes every year I would say ur not in one of those states that do both. Like Texas we only have federal
  • Oh wow lucky people.. lol I would love a second check.. damn Florida:( @Eeyore
  • I did mine feb 3 and was suppose to get it direct deposit on the 15 but havent recieved it yet.
  • Same here, we were suppose to get it 15th, state came but still waiting for federal!