*post deleted*

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy girl my post was up for like four hours with no replies so I was like "f it then", I probably won't be sharing on here anymore. It just pissed me off. I was already pretty moody but I realized I hadn't updated here in a while. I mean pregnancy hormones are nothing nice but if I'm sharing something and you act like you don't give a damn then fine. I won't share anymore. lol
  • edited February 2012
    @armahnismommy it's been smooth sailing though. no morning sickness...nothing. I swear I wouldn't think I was pregnant if I hadn't missed my period. lol this baby is treating me really good just like big brother Maxwell did. I am 8 wks today. Just five short weeks until the second trimester. ♥ My husband is very excited. Our next appointment is the day before his birthday. I am counting the seconds.

Yes, the past few weeks have been busy. I have been swamped with midterms for my classes, research papers, and my part time job. Good thing I haven't been sick this pregnancy, otherwise I would get nothing accomplished.

How have y'all been?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2012
    Congrats on the pregnancy. I have read your story and am hoping the best for you and your hubby! I am 10 weeks today. We are pretty close together! :) I haven't been too sick this pregnancy just really tired lol. I am hoping this one sticks! I have had 3 mc.. :( My next appt is my birthday and I should be 12 weeks. I am sooo nervous/scared.
  • Congrats on your.baby
  • We are only a couple days apart! Glad everything is going well! I can't wait to see my first picture of our bean! I was hoping I would get away with no morning sickness this pregnancy too but I felt sick this morning!
  • Awe I'm sorry no one commented it, I get that when I post too. I don't get on very much. I am glad pregnancy is treating you well.
  • I didn't see it :( my phone has been screwing up so bad today.... Hubby swears its cause of solar flares... Half my calls and texts won't go.out... Forget trying.to post. Don't be offended mama, people care here!!!
  • I didn't see your post but when I see deleted ones I cant help but click on them lol
    Lucky bugger with no sickness, I wanted to die with both my pregnancies lol