question about nursing bras

So I've been looking up nursing bras and I never knew there's so many different styles of them. I did buy a couple with my first(When I was trying to breastfeed) they don't have.any underwire and are thin material. I found them uncomfortable. So what are good ones. Im pretty top heavy( 40DD). But which style would be a good one for me? What size do I go for, what I am right now pregnant or a little bit bigger when my breasts blow up after birth?

Comments

• Yeah I found them on target.com for $16 and on diapers.com for $18 but there's so many different styles I don't know what will be a good fit/style for me
  • Can you go to target and try them on? I never buy a bra without trying it on.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I bought some from target too. I have a leopard one and the LC was like wow I never saw such a stylish nursing bra lol but she also told me underwires were not good... I need to buy more. My boobs only got a little bigger after I gave birth. Not even a full cup size I think.
  • Why aren't underwires good @myHEARTZx3
  • I think because they cause mastasis...

I bought some without underwire with my first, but I couldn't stand them (I'm not bfing anymore). I think that if you just wore the ones with underwire for short periods of time, like going out or something, it should be fine. I'm going to take my chances with this one!
  • I got mine from Target, they are pretty with some padding but not thick, they are also underwire. I am top heavy too. (36 DD)
  • I tried some from Target and none of them fit...36e pre pregnancy. I bought several from motherhood including 40f and i hate them all. None of them fit right. Its so annoying!!!
  • I bought all of mine from motherhood maternity. They were very comfortable. And I'm 42d.
  • Yeah they clog ur ducts or something
  • I wear ones from motherhood but I only like one style they have. I am a 36e and I don't like not having underwire but I suffer through it. I was reading a magazine today and it said if you are bigger to wear no underwire for the first two months when your milk is coming in and then you should switch to underwire for more support but I am afraid to chance it.
  • I wish victorias secret made nursing bras lol
  • I had to cut the under wire out of mt first bra when I first started nursing because when I pulled it down the underwire would stab me and it was causing clogged milk ducts. Now I wear ubderwire ones and I'm 4 months pp. I suggest sports bra ones. I wear that at night and a lot right after I had my son because it was so comfortable. I got mine from motherhood maternity
  • I bought some slightly padded ones with no underwire. Maybe those will feel better than those thin cotton ones.

I know @newmomma13 I wish VS had them too. I love their bras. They last so much longer than other brands