Anyone use Target brand baby diapers?

edited February 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
What are your thought's on them? I bought some last night since Babies r us was closed, and so far I like them. They don't seem to irritate my son's skin like the Pamper's Baby Dry, and the tabs on them are soft. Plus they DON'T have a chemical smell to them like I've noticed with other diapers.

Comments

• I ONLY use those (and their wipes) after trying all the "real" brands. I absolutly LOVE them. They are sioft, no leaks, no rash, no anything bad!

With others they were.. too thin, could smell pee after one pee, had a leak a couple times, the smell of some of them.

I never plan on using a different brand for her, or any future kids. Plus each size seems to last longer than another brands same size.
  • @caroline8_p I bought a big box of the wipes since there was so many of them, and they seem to work better than the brand name one's. No more using Pampers on my son. The Up & Up diapers and wipes seem to do a better job. Plus for about $42 I can get 288 diapers, beats paying $50 for 200 Pampers!

I hated the pee smell after him wearing them for about 30 mins. I haven't noticed that with these either.
  • Glad you like them, its a great deal!

Only thing with the wipes is towards the end of each package those wipes are wetter, I just wring them out over a trashcan or the dirty diaper, def not a deal breaker for me!
  • Oh.. I have never tried them but next time I have to buy diapers I will give it a try.
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RileyandMe I like the gifts to grow program too, but the bigger size diaper, the less points you get I've noticed. I don't like how where the designs are on the front of the diaper is really rough and scratchy. The Up & Up diapers have polka dots on them. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @caroline8_p I've noticed that too, but it's usually the last few wipes, but it doesn't bother me a bit!
  • The only kind i use is is UP&UP
  • edited February 2012
    My head board of my bed

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • @steph_due_101611 That's a nice little stash of diapers! :)

When I get some more money I'm going to buy 2 of the 122 count boxes..so I won't have to buy diapers for 2 1/2 months!
  • That'd enough for my lo for like 4wks maybe.
  • edited February 2012
    244 diapers will last 2 1/2 months? That's less than 4 diapers a day
  • @steph_due_101611 oops I ment 144..288 diapers will last a long time. He goes through about 8-10 diapers a day, but when I was buying the boxes of pampers that were around 200 that lasted around 6 weeks. So I'm thinking these diapers will last a lot longer considering how many more I'm getting.
  • Sorry im addicted to math.
  • Thats still maybe 36 days if you use 8 a day.
  • My lo goes though about 6-8 diapers a day.
  • @steph_due_101611 that's fine lol sometime's it's less and sometime's it more, but some how they last that long.
  • I think imma stop reading before i drive myself crazy. Lol.
  • I got some from my baby shower and they're not bad. I like pampers better but if I need to pinch pennies target brand does just fine.
  • I like them! I well be using them for my lo! I work in a day care so I see then alot! I plan to use pampers n & sz 1 then switching to target brand! hopefully no irritation will occur! Oh and up & up wipes are my favorite!
  • At my target up&up runs $6.24 for a normal size pack where Huggies and pampers run $10+
  • edited February 2012
    I wish I could use eight diapers a day my son has that many wet ones by mid morning. I hate the pampers baby dry they don't fight right but like other pampers just not baby dry. Huggies, babies r us r pretty good to and haven't leaked yet must say that I was impressed.