NuvaRing

edited February 2012 in Postpartum Health
Thoughts/experiences?

Comments

• I used it for almost 2yrs & loved it, until I became pregnant!! LOL I followed the recommend instructions, removed & replace on correct dates & BAM came up pregnant. I think it was just Gods plan for me to have my lil girl tho, wouldn't change it for the world :)
  • I was on it for two years and loved it. I had no side effects except lighter periods (a plus!) I wish i could go back on it but I'm breastfeeding...
  • I am trying it for the first time this month, so far so good. I have liked it. So much easier than having to remember to take a pill every day
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm bf as well but she's almost 6 months dr. said it should be okay. I just don't want it to fail and become pregnant!
  • edited February 2012
    I think it's very effective as long as you follow instructions like keep it refrigerated until you put it in and take it out/put it in on time. One nice thing is you can sign up for them to send you free alerts on your phone that tell you when to remove it and insert a new one. I never had to rack my brain to remember.
  • I liked it, I usually buy mine in Mexico so they're cheap and I just keep a couple on the fridge. Have used it before, menstrual cramps and acne decreased while using it. No weight gain or head aches like I get with the pill. So I d
    o recommend.
    Easy to use, and you cannot feel it. If you di then it needs to be positioned again.
  • I'd like to know how much nuvaring is as well without insurance too @rileyandme

anyone??
  • I have no idea :( bump!
  • I think around $55-60 per month
  • But i've heard planned parenthood sells them for about $30
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • good to know it's effective and people like it :) thanks ladies