More Milk Plus REVIEWS PLEASE

im thinking of buying it please give me some reviews if you have taken it or are taking it.. THANKS!!

Comments

• I've never taken it nor know anybody but it is recommends by many lactation consultants
  • I didnt know that, thanks @newmomma13
  • I took it when my daughter was 3 weeks old. It caused her so much gas she had a huge distended belly and was in a lot of pain. We had to get an x-ray of her abdomen and take her to a GI doctor. It was a huge process just to figure out it was the MMP that was causing it. I stopped taking it immediately but i didn't want to supplement so we just had to wait until it was out of both of our systems. If you do take it just watch your lo closely to see if you notice any negative side effects. It took about a week of me taking it for her to have problems. I think it's the high amount of fenugreek in more milk plus that some babies have issues with. Good luck! :)
  • did you take fenygreek prior to taking more milk? @kjackmom @ta2edblondie why did you stop taking it?
  • No i never used fenugreek other than what was in MMP but it's known to cause gassiness in some babies. I was recommended MMP by a lactation consultant. Lots of women have luck with fenugreek and have no side effects but i wasn't one of them. If you've taken fenugreek with no problems then MMP would probably work for you. If your baby has a sensitive tummy though I'd just be very aware of how lo is feeling when taking MMP.
  • i forgot to mention that it did increase my supply BY A LOT! i was constantly engorged, which was good for when i would pump but it made it too hard for my daugther to breastfeed because my letdown was too much too fast and she'd choke. But it definitely worked more than anything else I've tried since. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did. I think I was an extreme case... probably the exception, not the rule.
  • I have a bottle of the Mothers Love More Milk Plus, and I could tell a difference in my supply the first few days after I started taking it. Def recommend it! :)
  • For me it seems about the same results as taking just fenugreek.
  • I take it now and boy does it work. I get engorged in the middle of the day. I love it bc before I felt like I was only producing enough for her to feed and 2-3 bottles for the day to store. Now in one pumping session I get the 2-3 bottles alone.
  • Omg I can't wait for mine too come! I've been taking fenugreek n blessed thisle but some times I can't remember to take it. @nelbrandon @alilboulding @ericak22 @kjackmom @ta2edblondie