Where are all my september 2011 mommas???

edited February 2012 in Ages & Stages
I've been m.I.a for months now. Bentleys doing great, 27 inches long 16.3lbs. How's everyone doing???

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RileyAndMe, He is so cute!!! My lo is 27in long & weighs 15lbs &13oz.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Baby John is a little over 5months now..at his 4month check up he was 16lb. 25in. & he's grown a lot since then, I can definitely tell the difference!
  • Carmine is 15lbs and 25 inches =)
  • Nyla is going to b 5 months on the 27th :x shes about 15lbs now & 25inches long..

• I have been mia to but my beautiful daijah is 12lbs 5 oz 5 months already and she's a very happy girl I wish I could share a pic but I have no idea how to post one from photobucket but she's on my profile pic she's was born sept 15
  • Sidney is doing great. She was born sept 17th. She is about 24.25in and probably close to 16lbs by now. She is amazing and cute as a button :)
  • Rion was born 9/29. At his 4month check up he was 17.10 lbs 27&1/2 inches long. We are doing great, glad to see your back!
  • Almost 5 months and just about 12lbs, 24.5 inches!
  • edited February 2012

Anthony Gage will be 6 months on the 3rd of march he is 14.9 27 in
  • edited February 2012
  • edited February 2012
    Alexander was born Sep 17
    Hes 5 months now at his 4 month chech up he weighed 17lbs and hes 27inches!
    Hes a big boy :)
  • edited February 2012
    :D

• David just turned 5 months on the 22. He was 13lb 4 oz and 24.75" a couple weeks ago.
  • Aubrey was born September 9 and weighs 14# 6oz. I have no clue how to post a picture Or I would she's cute as can be.. :X :X
  • i was supposed to be a sept mommy but ayva decided to come early on august 26th. she was 16lbs 27inches at her 4 month appt. have her 6 month appt next week :)
  • Vincent was born 9/29 and at his four month appt he weighed 13.6lbs and was almost 25 inches long. He gets to start cereal! I'm so excited!!!
  • edited March 2012
    my little guy alex was born september 17th!
    at his four month appt he weight 17lbs!!!!!
    and 27 inches hes a big boy now :]

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Sophia was born 9/19. She weighs about 14 lbs right now and was 25 1/2 inches long at the beginning of Feb.
  • Savanah was born September 28th and was 7 lbs 12ozs and is now about 15lbs and can roll both ways but rarely does and loves to stand she's growing up too fast!