hate asking but cant call doc till morning

edited February 2012 in Loss
Started my second period since hving lewis 13wks ago. Had implant put in 2wks ago. Had unprotected sex 2wk pp tested at 6wk pp for check and was neg. Had light spotting yest which i expected after implant but today was much heavier with a couple shwtp pains and clots. Went to toilet about an hour ago and onmy pad was a fleshy mass like chicken skin and aboy inch and half long. My oh is out but has tried to calm me by saying my body just adjusting and call doc in morning. Any advice?

Comments

• Someone else had the same thing happen.. bump.. maybe someone else can help you.
  • Could just be leftovers from giving birth. Could be the culprit of the sharp pain as well.
  • I know my doc said small once like that are fine but if its a size of a golf ball or bigger to go in right away.
  • They should have tested you for pregnancy before they put the implant in.
  • Thanks for the replys going to call docs to reassure myself that all is well x
  • Pls update when you can!
  • Got an appt for tomorro. My eldest was sick and had noone to look after him. My oh bought me a preg test. Figured if it was a mis I would still hv preg hormones but it was neg. hopefully doc can gv me answers