Pregnacy or PMS? Help this is confusing!

edited February 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I'm 12 DPO and the symptoms I have been geeting are confusing to me...

The symptoms are slightly tender nipples that seem to want to stay erect most of the time, darkening of the areola but lightens up a bit. My boyfriend says my breast have gotten bigger but I haven't noticed much difference. I feel a bit more tired than usual and peed a lot yesterday but some of them were just feeling the urge to pee but with little to nothing coming out. Some twinges once in a while. I am a litte bloated, my stomach get hard once in a while. No nausea, just some headaches and a little bit irritable at time. AF is supposed to come in 2 days (2/25).

I don't know if my body is telling me I'm pregnant or AF is on her way.

Comments

• Test! I got a positive 4 days before my period was due. :)
  • @bexiewexie I was going to yesterday but I got called into work early. I was gonna do it today but figured since I have 2 days I might as well wait. My erect nipples are killing me, even with my good bra they were showing through my shirt at work for awhile.

@TheTrondsons1st I'm just gonna wait.
  • Those signs are so confusing.. they sound like aunt flow.. and some of them makes me think you are pregnant.. I guess you have to wait til you test, but I'm guessing that is aunt flow.. I get all those signs when my period is about to start.
  • Well, it could be pregnancy symptoms. However sometimes the body plays nasty tricks on you. If you have it in your head that your pregnant even ud your not your body can start showing "fake symptoms" the first month we tried this happened. We totally thought it would happen right away for us. But it took a yr to get a healthy sticky baby boy (due june 5). Good luck tho! I hope to see an "ohhh emm geee bfp" post from you!
  • Well it just was AF rearing her ugly head. Period just started. I'm out.
  • Aw I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted:(
  • I'm sorry @veevee :( hugs.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for the hugs. Appreciate it.