BIRTH STORY BUT NOT MINE PIC INCLUDED

edited February 2012 in Birth Stories
So my sis in law witch is also my best friend had her baby this morning he is so cute his name is elmer truman and he was 5.6 pounds 17 1/2 ins long born via c section so wens night i got a call from my brother in law and he said ally is in the hospital her blood pressure is threw the ruff and i was like o shit so i rushed down there they decided to induce her since she was 38 so that night i went home the following afternoon i cam back and she had dilated to a one and i was going strong on pit since 6 am and if she didnt change much by that night they were going to take him c section all afternoon strong powerful contracts well by 12 am that night she had only went to a three and by that time her blood pressure was 190/112 and had to get that baby out well they had to put her to sleep and she is recovering very well i want to go be with her but i have my own family but lil elmer is doing great

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• Congrats to your sil!!!! He's adorable :) the pic makes it look like he's got some giant baby feet Hehe. I'm glad they're both okay!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RedShadoe0 thank you and i know he looks huge in the picture but really he is sooooooooooo little but he is so cute i am so glad i got to b there i love my lil man

@ArmahnisMommy thank you yeah he is so cute i adore him hes my snuggers lol