pee question

edited February 2012 in Third Trimester
Stupid questiin here..so im now 29 wks and im wondering how often I should pee. I drink 8+ cups of water a day and I pee maybe 3 times during work and 3 times before I go to bed. And 1-2 at night. It doesn't hurt and my pee is clear so I know im hydrated but I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter and I was peeing every hour it seemed. Is this normal because it feels like its not to me :/ I had pre eclampsia with my daughter and decreased urination is one of the symptoms....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I never knew there was a pee requirement lol.. (I am not that smart I guess) but in my opinion you are ok
  • That's quite a lot of pee! Lol! I'm sure it is very healthy! :) Drink, drink, pee, pee! You don't want a stinkin' IV! :P
  • edited February 2012
    I Pee way more than that lol Hell I have peed 6 + times in the last 3 hours. :)
  • I pee prob 4 times a day lol I think I've given myself a urinary infection :s I only pee'd about 3 times yesterday. I'm 31 weeeks
  • I'm 34 weeks and I pee more than that lol. I had to get a note for work. I also drink about 80 ounces of water a day...nothing but water. I'm addicted to water. It just tastes soo good and I'm soo thirsty! I get utis quick bc I used to hold it too long so now I go when I gotta go.
  • I'm sure you're fine, as your pee is clear you're obviously drinking enough. I started to pee more often when I was a bit further along & baby was taking up more room :)
  • Do ur blood work for preclamsia now.if thats a symptom u.don't want to play with that ...not fun