irregular periods

edited February 2012 in Health
Im 22 years old and I just had a baby in oct. and my first period was a normal 28 day cycle, then last month i went through alot of changes, me and my husband separated, got my own place, in nursing school and raising 3 kids. but also my period was a week and a half late. and now with this month i am 5 days late. but also my hair is also thinning and falling out. I want to know if anyone has had a similar problem with there periods after a baby, or if they had a problem with there periods because of stress. thanks ladies

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I had my baby in august and my hair is still falling like crazy.. sometimes I cry and think I'm going to stay bald eventually:( ..my period has gone insane.. sometimes I think I'm pregnant til it randomly shows lol
  • @janet_2011 oo thank god, i am freak out i have only bought like 3 boxes of pregnancy tests. its odd because I never had this problem after my other children. thanks.
  • @hsweetie21 I didn't have this problem with my first baby , but with this one I am going through crazy periods and losing hair.. I have tested like 10 times lol all negative thanks God.
  • @janet_2011 oo i know. and of couse I google hair loss and irregular periods and it comes up with PCOS, then i really start freaking out! how old is your second?
  • My second will be 6 months on the 25th
    @hsweetie21
  • @janet_2011 ok with my lil girl is 4 1/2 months so now i know that it could take longer to regulate. before this my periods where always on time, i could calculate it to the hour when I would start, so it really freaks me out that they are not regular
  • @hsweetie21 don't worry:) , hopefully our periods will get back to normal soon. I'm scared of having an accident in public lol
  • @janet_2011 yeah last month I was always wear a pad for like 2 weeks then after I i decide that I am going to stop wearing them I start at miejers, lol thank god it did go through or anything and I always carry extra stuff in my purse. but yeah im scared too!
  • @hsweetie21 I almost had accident.. thanks God I was home.. it would be so embarrassing. I wear tampons like the last week or two of the month lol just to make sure.
  • @janet_2011 I hope this issue works its self out, do u ever feel like ur going to start then the symptoms stop untill you actually start.
  • @hsweetie21 yeah:( .. we probably worry about it too much
  • @janet_2011 yeah totally agree on that
  • @hsweetie21 we really need to try not to worry and see if that helps put our periods back to normal lol
  • @janet_2011 oky sounds like a plan tomorrow im going to try to relax about the issue and see if anything happens
  • @hsweetie21 at least mines is on already for this month.. a week late but it came. Yeah just try not to stress about it.. but yours is excused you went through a lot of changes at the same time.. and raising 3 kids by your self should be hard as hell. Maybe you need some alone stress free time.
  • Well I've had the opposite problem I've been having 2 periods a month since I had my daughter in September. I hope they go back to normal soon it sucks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i had my daughter in oct and havent had a period since..... yesterday got a bfp... :/
    feeling scared is not the word right now.... if your periods havent returned....get checked x x x