smoothies

edited February 2012 in Food
I need some kid friendly smoothie recipes. I can't get my 3 yr old to eat fruit anymore.

Comments

• My son love strawberries an bananas together maybe try that kind of smoothie sounds pretty good lol
  • I made a delicious one last night, it had freshly squeezed orange juice about half a cup. Blueberries, about a good handfull frozen strawberries about 6 of them, and a scoop or two scoops of pineapple fat free sherbet yum. It was delicious :)
  • You can add banana mango just about any fruit you like. To mix things up even more you can change the sherbet flavor :)
  • Thanks yall. He's eats tons of veggies but won't touch a fruit anymore. I getting him excited about making a smoothie in the morning
  • Mmm I love sherbet in my smoothies! It's how I always get them at Jamba Juice!
  • Well, so far we've tried 3 and he didn't like any. I let him choose a kind, but he still wouldn't drink it. We tried berry spinach, peanut butter/banana, and strawberry/orange. I thought they were all good, but not him :(