? about birth control pills

edited February 2012 in Postpartum Health
I take my pills every single day at 12 but its making me nauseated if I switch to takin them at nite I won't have to give it time to work again will I cuz its gonna b like 10 hours from wen I'm use to taking it

Comments

• No. Probably bad but i never took mine at the same time everyday and never got preggo.
  • @jennalynne87 really ! I'm way to scared I had to set my alarm on my phone I wuld die if u got prego again Omg !
  • @mrz_jackson If you miss it/change the tome past 3 hrs they say to use backup contraception for the next 48 hours
  • Maybe take it 2hrs later each day until you get it down to the time you want?
  • @nelsbrandon Aww my hubby is at work for another week but I'm still scared to change it that far now lol
  • An thanx I had no idea about the 3 hour thing
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate that wuld work for me to thank you !
  • Lol scarde too i also have alarm Im my phone
  • I just used the birth control shot for about 2yrs and got off it this past year they told me it would take up to a year to get pregnant and i was only off it for 4 months and here i am :-D its just much easier to me because i didnt have to worry about did i take my pill or not or when do i need to take it. i only had to worry about getting my shot when it was due. this is my first pregnancy :)
  • @Roxy lol Forreal ! idk Wat I wuld do if I ended up prego 3 an my oldest ain't evn 4 yet
  • @AishaMusa I've been on it 2x its awesome it jus made me gain bunches of weight an horrible headaches an takes me bout a year to get prego afterwards but it def does work !
  • So did you use birth control before having your daughter if yeah then did it take as long as they say it takes for women to get pregnant (up to a year)?

Yeah I get major headaches so easily to and I worry now that im pregnant if I safe enough to take pain meds so it would be like my very last option to take pain meds now. But when I was on birth control I never got severe headaches well as much as I do now.
  • @AishaMusa not before this baby but before an after my first baby an yea it took us a while rite at a year took my sil 18 months but I hate the way this pill makes me feel so really considering the shot again
  • I would if I were you :)