Lifestyle changes!

edited February 2012 in Plus Sized Mama's
x

Comments

• Did you see my actual post? Im not sure why this posted like this. @sophiasmom11
    I really started watching the types of food I was eating and counting calories really worked for me. I added more fruits and veggies and switched to leaner meats. Low calorie breads and wraps in place of high calorie tortillas. I cut out huge amounts of sweets and made sure to eat much smaller portions. I kept my calories below 1200...which is pretty low, but I was forcing myself to even reach that amount. Fruits and veggies are so low in cals but were really filling, so I didn't have room for more.
  • Fruits and veggies are filling cause of all the soluble and insoluble fiber
  • @newmomma13 I disagree fruits and.veggies r not very filling
  • I just made a veggie and white sauce pizza on italian herb flat out bread...270 calories and soooo yummy!!!
  • I just wanted to say good luck ladies!
  • @preggointx ok let me correct that then fruits and veggies that have soluble fiber are the ones that make u feel full...strawberries are a good example the soluble fiber helps delay gastric emptying so they food sits in ur stomach longer...that's also why oatmeal keeps u full
  • I know I just cant get full of a fruit.salad or veggie tray but I'm not big on fruits or veggiea but love oatmeal
  • @preggointx yea I love oatmeal too I wanted some so bad this morning but was running way behind schedule
  • I just bought some oatmeal so I can add fruits or maybe a bit of brown sugar...yummy!
  • We have a great group of ladies working together on lose it and a group on fb where we will support,motivate,encourage,&challenge each other. Anyone else wanna join us? First challenge will be posted on Monday! Check out the app at www.loseit.com