A little upset

edited February 2012 in Pregnant
My doc didn't do an ultrasound...this is my first appointment without getting one and I know he probably could have told me the gender of my baby. I'm 16w5d he told me with my son at 17 weeks. I go back in two weeks he will tell me then but I'm so anxious. My baby was healthy hb was 141 but I dont believe that myth I'm hoping I have a happy healthy baby who just happens to b a girl...we will know soon ...vent over

Comments

• Aww that sucks.. I believe in that myth for my friends and family its never been wrong but i will pray you get your little girl!
  • Awwww... I'm praying you get your little lady.
  • Awww that sucks when u get all hyped up and then they don't do an ultrasound...I probably would have been in there flipping shit over lol
  • Aww that does suck especially if he usually does an ultrasound any way ! I hope u get ur little girl
  • Thanks everyone! My son had a high hb the entire time thanks again everyone
  • My daughter was a Suprise an at the early appts it was in the 160's then 140 then 150's then 140's the rest of the pregnancy I was like Aw man its a boy but came out a gurl I say she knew we wasn't findn out the sex so she tricked us the whole time lol
  • I hope you get your girl :) I have 3 boys and a girl and I do not believe in the myth either...all of my kids have been different! You could very well have a girl with a lower heartbeat....I did ;)
  • aww thats sucks u have to wait...esp with wanting to know the gender lol

heres some *pink dust*

:X
  • Something tells me its a girl