Help. No longer sleeping through the night.

edited February 2012 in Sleep
My daughter was sleeping through the night by 2 months old. She is now 5 months old and for the last month or so she wakes up anywhere from 2-4 times a night. Her routine hasn't changed at all. It's bath, lotion and jammies, book and then she nurses and then I put her down. I'm going crazy I'm a single mom and a full time nursing student I need sleep. Any tips to get her to sleep through the night again.

Comments

• My son started doing this at six months and I been trying everything to get him to sleep. I would love any help, thanks for asking....
  • My Lo is almost 5m. At her 4m pedi apt doc said if she starts waking up through the night go ahead & start her on solids, if not wait till 6m. So maybe she is not staying satisfied from nursing. Could whoever keeps her for u during the day be letting her sleep alot? That will mix up their night/day schedule.
  • My son doesnt sleep but maybe for fifteen minutes during his naps. He also eats solids :(
  • @babyjoshiesmom Awhh well that's all I know girl sorry I couldn't help, maybe someone else can
  • @momma_erica she is getting solids which is why I am so confused. I really feel like its because she doesn't see me much during the day now since I went back to school so she is waking up more. Whatever it is I hope it is a phase that will pass SOON!
  • This might help you, its called the 4 month sleep regression but it can happen anywhere from 3-6 months.
    http://www.babysleepsite.com/how-we-sleep/4-month-old-sleep-regression/
  • My son has been doing the same thing he used to sleep from 10pm to 5am have a bottle go back to sleep till 8 am. He will be 5months tomorrow and this began about a month ago also. I've been desperate cuz he wakes up a lot now. Hope you find a answer sorry am no help
  • My daughter is doing the same thing she's 5 months old and started back to getting up 2 times a night for the past week.
  • My daughter started doing this, and I started giving her a little more to eat before bed time and it helped.
  • Maybe she's teething?