Do your babies SCREAM???

edited February 2012 in Ages & Stages
Do your 5 month olds scream and squeal all day or is it just mine?! Is this normal? It's a high pitch squeal/scream if he's mad. This just started recently as well as him basically spitting all day as well. Perching his lips up with it so spit flies all over.

Comments

• ON EM GEE.... My LO does this ALL DAY! She gets so excited to hear herself screem. She's 7 months and has been doing it since she was 5 months. We all think its the funniest thing.

And the spitting thing is normal too.. she will do it all day as well. She's not a drooler but after about 10 minutes of her blowing spit bubbles and making Fart sounds with her lips Shes soaked.

@kayycarter ... It only gets worse.. LOL
  • Cartier does that squeal every time I try to lay him in his bed or he wakes up out of a good sleep and he is tired
  • Mine does that all day long. It's cute, but it get's really annoying quick! lol
  • Anthony had his 4 month shots yesterday and he cried for 10 sec's then looked at the lady and SCREAMED at her!! It was funny as hell....
  • Tessa squeals like that in her jumper. It's how we can tell she's really having fun lol. But sometimes the tone changes when she's mad or tired.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mhm my 6 months old has being screaming for a while mostly if I take something away from her.. and she loves to perk her lips and make fart sounds plus spits at the same time.
  • Omgee, wiping sweat off my forehead now lol. I thought he'd picked up an attitude issue early lol
  • @kayycarter Thanx for posting this! I thought my baby had a problem too lol
  • My youngest never cried ONLY screamed. Seriously. :( even had her ears checked and nothing wrong with them. She just turned 3 (we r ttc) and she still screams instead of crying. Its hard to deal w at times because she is VERY stubborn. If she does it at the store people look at me like wth did u do to her.
  • Yep, rion does both of those too! He is covered in spit from making the fart sounds lol
  • My daughter does squeals.. and now if she's mad, she screams at me in the middle of crying.. its kind of funny, lol. She doesn't spit, but she sucks on her bottom lip all the time.
  • My Son is 4 months and does that any time he gets really excited which is most of the day.. I think its soooo cute!
  • Mine has been doing it for atleast a month now. She's 4months. She's screeches and screams all day everyday. Its SOOO loud. Lol
  • My baby has been a screamer since the day she was born. She's never had a 'newborns cry' lol
  • Yeah, Riley is four months today and has been doing it for 2/3 weeks, especially when I think he feels ignored! He is sooo loud! Lol
  • edited March 2012
    I dont think its cute at all lol, i know she does it to annoy me, she'll stare at me like "come get me" and if i dont all hell breaks loose. She was doing it only at home, but yesterday she did it in walmart! So embarassing
  • My 4 month old has been doing that for a month now
  • @mommaof3girls ... My 8 year old was the same way. At birth til about 3 years old she was a total screamer. She stopped screaming but if her sisters or brother is bothering her ahe gets very loud telling them to stop... Loud enough that it annoys me so I yell for folks to leave her the Hell alone.. lol

So they never grow out of it.. LOL