today my boo boo is 5 months!!

edited February 2012 in Ages & Stages
Naliyah is 5 months old today... geez time goes by so fast!!!! Shes rolling from front to back and back to front, tries to grab anything that comes into her path even the walls lol...shes really silly just like her daddy...she tries to sit up any chance she gets...she doesnt lean back in her carseat the whole time shes in it cause she wants to sit up lol...she loves to jump up and down and rock back and forth she looks so funny when she does it lol.... I love my boo boo soooo much :X but shes growing to fast =(( oh and shes starting to play with her feet lol

Comments

• Oh my gosh... Enjoy it while it last ... LOL
  • @YNVTish I'm trying to lol
  • My baby girl Savanah turned 5 months yesterday time does fly way too fast! I miss her being little but its fun watching her grow and learn new things
  • :X aww silly baby...they grow TOO fast!
  • Happy five months Naliyah :x
  • @Chelcie89 well happy belated 5months to Savannah.... yea it is fun seeing her do so many different things I love to see her play with her feet cause she see one and is looking at it like omg what is this then she sees the other one is like omg I have 2 lol

@myHEARTZx3 she is too silly... how old is ur baby?

@NylasMommy thanks girl
  • Well she's supposed to be 2 months on the 30th...and I have two older ones. They are 6&8. Time flies.

It's amazing to see them grow but sad at the same time lol
  • @myHEARTZx3 oh ok if u don't mind me asking how old are u? And yes I love watching her grow buy sad to see that shes not my itty bitty baby (even though she wasn't really bitty to begin with lol)
  • Rion is 5 months today too! Happy 5 months to your little one!
  • @PregnantELF thanks girl happy 5months to rion too
  • Lol I'm 25. I had my daughter when I was 16. How old are u?

How much did ur daughter weigh at birth? I feel like my Baby is growing way too fast. She's 2 months and I think she has to start wearing her 3/6 month clothes real soon. She's a lil fatty :p
  • I'm 21... I was like this girl looks young lol my sis has 3 kids too shes also 25 do u want anymore

She weighed 8lbs 9oz and yea it was like that with naliyah shes always wore bigger size then what the age says lol...how much did ur little wear at birth? What's her name?
  • I want more. At least 1 maybe even 2 more haha. Not anytime soon tho. Three is enough right now. Do u want more?

Oh wow thas big for ur first lol. My daughter was 8lbs 1oz and she was the biggest. Chubby babies are so cute. Oh n her name is hazel :)
  • @Chelcie today she stuck one in her mouth for the first tike it was sooo cutelol

@myHEARTZx3 yea I want another one but my bf said one and done bllol but I think there is still hope cause I was telling him I wanted a boob lift and he was like what if u have another kid so there's still hope for a little boy..I know deep down inside he wants a little boy..

Yea naliyah was a big one lol but I was a big baby so I was expecting her to be big
  • Ooh there's hope then! Every man wants a son :) too bad we can't choose what we're having lol I know I am gonna get my boobs done again after I have all my kids. I'm hoping breastfeeding doesn't do too much damage. They seem fine now...

I didn't think naliyah was a big baby because she looks like she thinned out in those pics u posted. She's so cuuute
  • @myHEARTZx3 yup so I'm exc..ited but still want to wait till I finish school and working for a bit
    U had ur boons done before...@ her 5month checkup she was 15 lbs 13oz and 25 1/2in long
  • Girl ur young u have lots of time :)

Yeah I got implants after I had my son..I had little itty bittys lol u need to get them redone every 10-12 years at least

Do u remember how much she weighed at 2 months?
  • Yea I know I want to wait like 5 more years to have another...but I think she weighed like 12 something

But girl I've always had big ones but I went today to go get measured and they told me I was a 32ddd I was like omg!!!!
  • if u do anything to ur boobs...wait till after u have all ur kids lol.

i need to get to vs and buy some new bras. i wanna try on that size because my areolas keep popping out of my 32dds LOL