My 6 Month Old Peyton Bear wearing her Doc Band (Cranial Helmet). **Update*** Pics of helmet***

edited March 2012 in Just for Fun
Hello Ladies,
Here's a picture of my 6 month old daughter wearing her cranial helmet. I'm taking it to get professionally designed, any ideas?

Peyton, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

***update*** Peyton with her daddy! Front of helmet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

[IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j391/jay87012009/PeytonwithdaddyatSushi.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j391/jay87012009/Thebackofthehelmet.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• Shes precious!!!
  • @mommyof3girls Thank you!
    @2ndbutfirst Thank you! I like the daisies idea!
  • shes beautiful! love her eyes so pretty they sparkle! i love snow flakes thats all i got lol
  • Her name all sparkley and pinks and prurples...idk if I'd do a specific thing cause I'd want her clothes to match
  • @MattandMallory27 Thank you! Doctor said those baby blues are officially hers! LOL thanks for the suggestions!
  • Just wondering why does she have to wear the helmet? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
  • Stars , butterflies, fairys, rainbows, hello kitty, hearts, her name in glitterey letters wuld really cute to she's a doll by the way!
  • @mmy21nttc Definitely adding her name on the helmet. :)
    @Eeyore It's okay, her head wasn't forming the way all babies heads are supposed too. She has to wear the helmet for about two months to help her re-shape her head.
    @Mrz_Jackson I'm thinking the Hello Kitty Bow would be cute! Thanks!
  • Yea hello kitty wuld be so cute welcome :D
  • Awww shes precious!
  • @bexiewexie Thank you! I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to incorporate everything I want without it looking cheesy. :)
  • Butterflies for spring would be really cute! Think twice before you do her name, I wouldn't want strangers knowing my kids name. Just saying.
  • @mom924 My sister said the exact same thing! Still thinking about it...:/
  • Bedazzle! Lol jk, she is beautiful. I'd definetly do a bow off to the side
  • @Kimberly4411 Thank you! Definitely doing a bow but hubby does not want it bedazzled. :( lol
  • Did you have a choice to pick different colors? A little boy at my with just had one for like 5 months! They fixed the back of his head but now one side of his for head is a little big. Just because they didn't work on the front at all. He had plain white the whole time. Another girl at my work had a pink one years ago and they just found stickers to put on it. They did her name & butterflies I think. She didn't wear hers to much because it never fit correctly. And another boy I know had a camo one!
  • @Babyluv8 I could pick which ever color wrap I want. We tried painting it with acrylic paint but failed miserably...LOL! There are places that contribute their time and design full helmet wraps for free! Hubby and I jumped at the opportunity of getting it designed by a professional. ;)

Wow 5 months with a helmet! :/ Do you know what company they used? I did my research and decided to go with Cranial Technologies...simply the best!
  • I have no idea what company it was! But his head was very very flat on one side. So thats why he had to have it so long!
  • OMG... Why does it seem like EVERY baby I've seen with a cranial helmet is so freakn adorable. Like their all pretty babies. Seriously!

What a cute idea to professionally design the helmets...
  • @YNVTish Thank you! It's the best idea! I'm tired of people staring at her like she's a freak or something. I seriously feel for the mommies that have to put up with rude people like that.
  • Molly had a fupl helmet from 3 mths to 9 mths and hers was pink and we got stickers w carebears and had sparkly stickers to spell her name
  • @mollysmama Sounds cute! You should post a pictures!
  • TJ HELMET HAS airplanes race cars fire trucks and race flags on his
  • @Babyluv11 Your son has one too? Post pics!
  • look at that beautiful smile!!!
  • I throw up my middle finger to people who look at her like she's a freak! the only.freak she is is freakin adorable.
  • @ripKaydence Thank you! I'm getting used to the "what's wrong with her looks".
  • @monkey_girl i still havent figured out how to lol