my 6 month old teething..are these things normal??

edited March 2012 in First time moms
ok so for the oast 2 night my bby has slept through the night (9_8am) I was like yess finaly!! she usually would wake up @5am eat n go back to sleep.... well LASTNIIGHT was horrible.. she kept waking up.. I probably gor t up every hr!!!!!! not cuz she was hungry idk what it was..n she also sounds stuffy .. n has boogies in 1 nostril..she was just sick.. she cant be sick again!!??!! are these all signs of teething?? she has 2 coming out I can already c && feel them... jus hope she's not sick again.. I'm gettn her orajel today... also hopefully she sleeps better tonight!!!!!!

Comments

• Yes, all signs of teething. Sounds like that's what's going on.
  • My son gother his first 2 teeth...they all came in pairs... when he was 5 months
  • @ripkaydence... 5 months? Dang! My LO is turning 8 months and NOTHING but her making me miserably stressed. All the signs... But no lil teeth :-(
  • Mine has been teething since she was a month and she is 4 months today...and she only has one tooth poking though now...
  • Naliyah got her 2 bottom ones at 4 months but sounds like teething to me
  • Omg im going threw the same thing
  • @roxy how old?? she's usually so good n sleeps amazinn nd not fussy but lately!!! boi I tell ya!!
  • 4months how old is she
  • What about trying the teething tablets along with the orajel.. they definately helped jacey out especially in the middle of the night when he was so tired but in a lot of pain and just crying hysterically.. just a couple or 3 of them under the tongue and within minutes he was calmed right down, pain free and passed out.. They dissolve very quickly and are easy to use..
  • My lo has her 2 bottom molars cut through and a canine coming through.
  • i went through the same lastnight took her dr and her ear is a lil red but said it was normal for teething cuz of all the saliva but im sooo sleep deprived right now
  • I got her tablets today.. gave her 2 & shes asleeep now..poor bby.. hopefully she sleeps good! nd long!!
  • I ordered my lo a teething necklace
  • what's that!!! what!!
  • Its made out of amber i believe and its supposed to be a natural pain reliever. It releases oils or something and its absorbed through the skin.
  • interesting
  • Costs me $20. Figured its worth a shot.
  • night 2 were @ it again!7!!!! aghh.