thinking about testing

Well, im late & i had sex on my ovulation day this month but im scared to test bc the other month i test it was a negative. Lol, right after i peed on the stick n i wipe i saw blood & It was such a waste of a pregnancy test.

Comments

• Thats usually how my pregnancy tests used to be for like 2 years lol
  • edited March 2012
    @joshuaswifey_711 dont u just hate that lol?
  • Ugh that always happened to me! So frustrating! I started to pee in a cup then wipe..lol and if nothing then dip the stick!
  • Just get one that has 3 or 4 in a box and just use 1 and save the others so you can test again another time. It'll save you alot of money! :)
  • I love the ClearBlue pregnancy its so simple to use, easy to read and accurate.
  • Pregnancy tests lol!! Lol
  • @mmy21nttc @aishamusa i have a pregnancy test right now if i wanted to test bc the last time i bought a box It came with two :) last time i waited a week n bam right wen i test af came grrr lol
  • Then what r u waiting for woman...lol test test test:)
  • Well if you have an extra test with then take one, you may be surprised :D it cant do you much harm .. As you know.
  • Lol @juliansmommy u been hiding all day i knew this post will make u come out & play lmao ;)

@aishamusa i will test this weekend if i feel like af isnt coming. I normally feel cramps but right now there is no signs.
  • Buy one at a dollar tree. Then your only wasting $1!
  • @babyluv8 i really do need to go buy some From over there

@mommy2ari no im not ttc but if It happens im happy. Im 30 in may & want at least 2 kids lol
  • Test! Lol idk how u can be so patient :p
  • @mommy2ari thank u girl.

@myheartzx3 lol its like i want to but dont. Maybe i should wait a whole month lol then ill kno 4 sure if It doesnt come.
  • Lol I wouldn't be able to wait like u.

I hope it doesn't come

:D
  • @myheartzx3 lol

Hey im stuck playing the zoo game lol
  • Lol now that u know how to get the rares :) its getting boring now because everything takes too long hahaha
  • Lol true but im tryna b #1 haha @myheartzx3
  • Yeah if you do it the same month as you conceived or by chance conceived you woudn't be able to tell because it's too soon. I did that with this pregnancy I took a pregnancy test that same month and it turned out negative and then in the beginning of the next month I still didn't get my period for a whole week so I decided to take a test actually I took two lol they both came back positive ! :-D

So sometimes it's good to wait a whole month before testing so that way you'll know when you take the test that it's 100% accurate. Periods can come crazy late to but it's not like that for everyone. :)

Are you trying to have another baby or no?
  • are you gunna test?