So irritated & depressed being pregnant :(

edited March 2012 in Second pregnancy
So this is my second pregnancy...my first will be a 13 months when this baby will be born, and I just feel so depressed about it. I was going through my clothes today, and realized that nothing really fits me anymore. Before I got pregnant with this baby I lost weight after I had my son in July, and was jogging/walking a good 2 hours a day, and lost a little bit more weight, but when I got pregnant in December all of that weight piled back on...and then some! :-( I could just freaking cry! I noticed when I was getting dressed earlier my maternity pants from last year were a little tight, and my shirts just aren't long enough anymore to cover this gross belly that I have from being pregnant before..I just look super fat, and everyone always tells me "Wow..you've gained weight..you don't exercise anymore?" "Why's your stomach so fat?" Way to make me feel great about myself. ;( My boyfriend's constantly telling me that I'm beautiful, and that I'm crazy for thinking I'm fat since I'm 5'11", and just look "thick", but I've never been this big in my life..always had a flat stomach, and was in the weight range of 150-160..now I'm around 210 ;( ;(

I guess I'm just going to have to beg him when he get's his taxes to maybe spend a little on me so I can get some new clothes since everything is getting too tight/belly showing out the bottom/uncomfortable. :( :-|

Comments

• Your not fat you are pregnant you need to listen to your boyfriend he is right pregnancy is beautiful and so are you dont let people put you down
  • edited March 2012
    You are pregnant not fat! How far are you? Having back to back babies works your body I am sure! I have been feeling fat latlely too though. :( I am only 11 weeks 3 days with my first baby. But I feel like I am gaining everywhere not just my belly. No one really knows I am pregnant yet so they all probably think I'm just getting fat :( and bd is always sayin your beautiful you look good. I dont think it helps lol. I figure I am going to try and enjoy being pregnant and focus on my weight after baby is here!
  • @skysma I hope he's right, and not just saying that to make me feel better..even though sometime's he does look at me like I'm gross =/

@rjr33 I'm around 13 weeks..I look like I'm at least 5/6 months..so I just have this chunky belly. With your first I'm sure you'll bounce back quick, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to lose this weight since it's a back to back pregnancy. :(
  • I have three kids that are 17 months apart and i have bounced back and he isnt saying that to make you feel better hes probably not looking at you like your gross he is probably just looking at you and that is the way you are taking it i used to feel like that as well and my husband was like what are you talking about i was just looking at you it is just the way you take it i know i have been there so keep your head high and know you are a beautiful momma and that he loves you and if he thought you were that gross do you honestly think he would still be there just remember YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and it takes alot to have a baby so be proud you could do it =D>
  • Lol me and my sister are on our second pregnancy! And we both had grose bellys at the start. I showed sooo quickly but it just looked like fat and now at 33 weeks I look full term. My sister is 22 weeks and her belly is only just starting to "round" but still looks chubby. And my partners sister in law is 17 and pregnant, 32 weeks and only just started to show. Its creepy as because she looks about 20 weeks and she is thin as! Second pregnancys SUCK!!!!!