kh

edited June 2012 in November 2011
ghjk

Comments

• Omg Hazel, u goooo lil mama :x u need to tell ur bff to flip also. I cant believe shes flipping. Tell lil Hazel slow down & wait for Nyla. Haha Nyla is freakin lazy she hates tummy time. But im proud of Baby Hazel :)
  • edited March 2012
    I thought Nyla was rolling over already? I can't believe it either but I could tell she was stronger then my older two because she was trying to hold her head up in the hospital lol. She hates tummy time too tho. C'mon Nyla! Hazel says to flip over too it's fun lol

@nylasmommy
  • Nyla is like a turtle.... Slow haha. Watch Hazel crawls before nyla
  • Go hazel!!! Rion has rolled but doesn't do it often!
  • Awesome! My lo does too! She kicked the dr at her appointment and he goes "wow shes strong no wonder shes rolling over"
  • edited March 2012
    OMG what? At 2 months my baby didn't do that lol. Super baby.
  • Yaaay Hazel!! Isn't it exciting:) Wooow she is so strong, she'll probably be crawling at 4mths...lol Julian was born 4 weeks early and he was trying to hold up his head at the hospital too, the nurses were amazed.lol Gotta love our strong babies:)
  • Omg thats awesome! Zori's 4 months and hasn't even rolled over yet, I put him on his tummy and he just turn bright red lol...well we are just gonna have to do some practicing tomorrow, I will get my whistle ready! Lol jk...go baby Hazel! :)
  • edited March 2012
    @pregnantelf yay rion! how old is rion now? I haven't put her on tummy time much because she doesnt like it lol but now Ima try everyday so she can get stronger

@jennalynne87 yeah everyone's been saying how strong she was...at the doctors they joked she will be walking at 8 months. Ahh yes we gotta love our strong babies.
  • @janet2011 lol yeah my two older kids didn't that early too but I could tell she was stronger with her grip and holding her head up and everything.
  • @nylasmommy and @excitedforoctober c'mon get those babies on tummy time! I Haven't put her on tummy time too often cus she hates it but Ina try more so she gets stronger. She's not a pro at it it takes her a while to do it lol she gets so mad and when she flips she just lies there like a lazy so funny I got her on video. Let's go zori n Nyla :)
  • @juliansmommy wow he is strong for being 4 weeks early! Go Julian :) I know even when she's on tummy time she turns her body like a clock because I have a bear tummy mat and her head is usually by the bears head at first and then she somehow ends up with her head by the feet lol her legs are ready to crawl just not her arms haha
  • @myheartzx3 I tell you Hazel and Emily are alike. Em held her head up ob the hospital, rolled over at one month too. Only thing is Emily loves being on her tummy, I can't get her to do anything on her back for too long. The other day during tummy time I left her on a blanket on the floor while I washed some dishes and when I got back she was at the edge of the blanket when i clearly left her in the middle. I think she belly wiggled from frustration.
  • He started rolling over at three months, but now hes five months. Today he was rolling over from back to tummy, every time we layed him down lol.
  • @nelsbrandon lol yeah they are alike...hazel is a wiggler too. she does this weird this where she arches her head up and twists her back and shes able to move around on the bed like that. i wish hazel would like tummy time more so she could do it more often but once she gets too frustrated i take her off. when is ems 2 month check up? hazel had hers today and she was 12lbs 7.5 oz and in the 85th percentile for both height n weight. she did well with her shots too i thought it was gonna be worse..daddy just took her in she cried but by the time they walked out she was dozing off into a sleep.
  • @PregnantELF oh wow thats goood :) is he ur first child? i can;t even remember exactly when my older two started rolling over n stuff lol
  • Yay! Congrats!
  • Yaay! Im proud of her, she's a fast learner :D
  • Yes he is my first! I try to write everything down!!!
  • @myheartzx3 I am just seeing this..Emily went and she is 12 lbs 3 oz, 22.5". For her shots she was cranky that whole day but slept most of the day. She gets christened this Saturday and I'm excited for some reason.
  • @PregnantELF lol thats a good idea i should've done that.

@nelsbrandon emily and hazel are pretty similar lol she also slept most the day but the next day she was back to herself. she must have cute lil outfit for saturday :) bless ur beautiful baby girl :X
  • Your a beast at this drawing game girl, me and my husband were laughing at you and I playing lastnight!
  • Awh well done baby :-) Bella is 6 months tomorrow and still not rolling over!! She hates tummy time but wants to stand up :-\
  • edited March 2012
    @PregnantELF lmao u too. u know i didn't know what a udder was i had to google it hahaha my game with u is that longest streak i have going on :)
  • @lyndsay1983 really? ahh lots of babies hate tummy time. i just leave her on till she is about to cry lol which is less then 5 minutes. the doctor says 15 min tummy time a day which is way too much. hazel trries to stand too when we lift her but i don't let her yet...at bath time she always kicking herself up, she hs so much fun. lol shes so strong
  • Ha, i love how straight away they have their own little personalities! Bella knows exactly what she does and doesn't want and refuses to be told otherwise... She's super strong and chunky so maybe that's why she hasn't rolled yet lol