i realy dont want to just give up, bit idk what to do...pleas help if u can..**update at bottom**

edited May 2012 in Relationships
me and my so have ebn together for almost 6 years. and we have a 5 month old. im 18 and he is 20. we have alwase had an on and off relationship but we have ben together stedy for over a year nowbut i think we are falling apart. im still in school (online classes) i now have a job, and i have a hole house full of a total of 4 guys and me n my daughter i have to cleen up and cook for. so needless to say after a long day of work and cooking n cleaning im rly tired at night. my so dosent work anymore bc he cant hold a job n he never graduated. all he ever has to do is just keep watch of our lo why im at work, but i have evon told him that if he dotn watn to watch her i can get someone elts to.

well lately all we have ben doing is fighting. idk how he is feeling but to me it feels like he dont want to do anything and only pays attencion to me when hes trying to get sex. last night for example i had just worked a 10 hour shift only to come home cook dinner and cleen get out lo ready for bed. he dident do a single thing except watch tv and eat dinner. then after im trying to go to sleep he starts wanting to play around, like wanting me to give him sex. well it got to the point he was trying to force me to and i just told him no and pushed him off me. i had tryed to explain to him that i was tired and wanted to go to bed n thats why i told him no. he then got all mad and sead " well damn how menny nights do i have to begg in advance??" like as if i never give it to him! we have sex almost 6 nights a week most of the time! then he proceeds to tell me that if he had a stripper ( an old joke between us) then he would probly go to her for sex bc he havent done it in 3 nights.. 3 NIGHTS!! THATS IT!

then he leaves our room and gos downstairs n plays on fb.. sending me a msg that he thinks were falling appart.. and when he comes back up he wakes me up trying to get sex AGEN!!

i dont know what to do anymore.. i want more then just a physical relationship but it seems lke thats all im gettting.. btw sorry for the kindofranting and its soo long.i just wanted to explain it all and stuff. pleas help if u can.

Comments

• Im sorry but kicking off because he aint had sex in three days? My partner aint had it in six weeks and is still nice to me! I really think yoü need a break from him, either it will scare him so that when yoü come back yoü can lay down some ground rules or he wont be bothered and yoü can carry on your life because in my opinion, all this hard work your doing wont mean anything if hes going to be living off you whilst you make something of yourself. I mean he should be embarrassed not providing for his family. Hope it gets better hun :)
  • I've thought about giveing it a break but I don't want to hurt my daughter she's soo attached to him. Like if she don't see him for a day she freeks out till she sees him agen.
  • i can understand that where you are coming from about your daughter i understand totally i was 17 when i got pregnant with our first and her dad kinda went crazy and all he wanted was sex and i was going nuts well i left and told him to do what he wants but dont bring things like that into my life and he just left we had some problems getting along and so we just stopped talking when my lo was 6 months old my dh and i moved into together just as parents as her mom and dad nothing else we learned to live together and become friends well now three years later we are married and have 3 beautiful kids sometimes they need to see how strong you are and you can do it by yourself and they can really appreciate you and it also sounds like to me you guys are very young (not saying you dont know what love is) but you can do so much better
  • You guys are still young, so I doubt things will last anyway. Not meaning to sound brash, but teen couples are more likely to end in divorce or just end all together.

I think breaking things off might be healthy and your daughter can still see him because if he loves her, he will do all that he can to be in her life no matter what.

Side note: I never completed high school either, but I've managers to hold a job for 10 years, and I do jobs better than some people that do have a diploma or even have graduated college. It's all about wanting to do things...where there's a will, there's a way. He can't use that as an excuse, sounds like he just enjoys being lazy and letting you do everything.
  • I'm thinking in just gunna have to end things, he's acting like he's the one that's hurt in all this, that I shouldn't b upset at all.. I'm going to spend the night with a friend tonight so hopefully ill feel a little better. Thanks for trying to help u guys, but anyone kno a guy on here that maby get a man's perspective ? Jw bc I would like both sides if I can.
  • Honestly the way he is acting isn't going to do any good to you or your daughter if I was you I'll just kick him out
    You are the one working. @acw104

It doesn't have nothing to do with them being young, I got married at 19 and I'm 24 and still happily married. It all depends on how mature the people in the relationship are.@LilSugarsMomma
  • Unfortunately I don't have a problem with my hubby wanting too much sex. I only get it like every 3 weeks so he is a lot better off then me even at his worse! @dadof2n1togo may be able to give a man's prospective.
  • @janet_2011 It's statistics, though. You just so happen to be not included in that number, and maybe it is because you're more mature than most young adults.
  • @LilSugarsMomma wow then I'm a lucky girl:) . I hate to see couples breaking up for such dumb things, I think the only reasons I would ever get a divorce is if he lays a finger on me, cheats on me or treats me like garbage.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I three @janet_2011 my mom got married at 19 (after knowing my dad for a whole 9 months!) And they're going to be married for 31 years this August!
  • @natashalynn OMG thats a long time.. I hope my husband and I get old together:)
  • im glad you all made it with your relationships but i dont know if i can make it with mine. i just wroght him a letter putting all my feelings out thear and askign him if he watned to take a break, not move out for our daughters sake but to not have to try to keep up a relationship n work on our problems. idk what elts to do.
  • @janet_2011 they definitely had rough patches, but they've been together through better and worse, rich and poor, birth and death, a kid being hospitalized for years, they've seen it all and taught me that love takes work! If you put in work when It's needed I'm sure you guys will!
  • @natashalynn they sure can't teach people including my self a lesson in love:) . Omg in sorry for robbing the post @acw104 im sorry that you are going through so much:(
  • @janet_2011 its ok, I just hope everything works out well.
  • Who are these other guys you have to clean and cook for??? That doesn't sound right.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok as a guy I hate seeing posts like this but it is all to common now.
    Firstly yes you have a problem which unfortunately isn't going to get any better until HE grows up and decides to be a partner and a father. Right now he is being a sexist dead beat sperm donor. Getting a job with poor education yeah its going to be difficult but it sounds like he doesn't even want to try, in which case he needs to get off his ass and help out.
    It looks to me he has a "thats womans work" mentality and thats going to be hard to change.

Secondly you say about the sex issue, well I am lucky if I get it once in 3 weeks and at no point would I ever think of trying to force the issue. Yeah it has caused arguments more than I care to remember but end of the day its called respect. What message is it going to show your lil one in a few years when they learn about sex etc.

End of the day he is being totally disrespectful of you as a partner and a mother which isn't on. I have been with my wife since we were 15 and I am now 30 so age really doesnt matter but he sure as hell needs to grow up.

Good luck and tag me if you need to ask anything.
  • @dadof2n1togo ^:)^ I love reading your posts.. in seriously considering becoming your personal stalker :)
  • @ace104 ... What's the update on your relationship?
  • It sounds to me like you are taking care of yourself just fine without any help from him so you might as well end it and only have 2 people to take care of (you and baby) instead of the house full you have right now. It doesnt sound like anything will change anytime soon with you SO. Just my opinion though hun
  • Besides, you might be able to find a good man to be your PARTNER instead of another "child" to take care of
  • Give it time hun. You guys are young and I remember going through this same thing before we were married. Men mature slower than women. I would try to stick it out. He needs time to get his priorities in order. Whether you want to force him to grow up immediately (which might make for a crazy ex games), or give him the chance he needs to realize that its time to be a responsible adult.
  • so for everyone that has ben wondering our relationship as become a lot better, its amazing now, i gess u were all right and i just needed to give it time. we achelly just got married on may 1st and im expecting agen due dec 9th :) thank you everyone!!
  • Awww congrats girl