When did lying on your stomach become uncomfortable?

edited March 2012 in Second Trimester
I'm 14+5 weeks, and I've noticed when I'm lying on my stomach I start getting really uncomfortable. I don't think I felt like this, this early with my son.

When did you ladies become uncomfortable lying on your stomach?

Comments

• I laid on my stomach the whole pregnancy...well on half stomach half side
  • @newmomma13 I did the same when I was really big..it was such a comfortable position..sometime's I thought I was smashing baby. lol
  • I am 36 weeks and I still lay on my belly...kinda on my side a bit but I can't sleep on my back:(
  • Around 6 1/2 months...then I started laying on my side but then that got painful so I got like an hour of sleep every night the last couple of months :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • about 7-8 months for me
  • not till my stomach was really big. but i bought a pregnancy pilloy that went all around me so i was able to sleep and half stomach half side till i was prob 9 months preggo
  • I always did and by the end it was just half but I've always been a stomach sleeper.
  • Yep. About 3 or 4 months for me. It felt like something hard was pressing into me so I layed on my left side...still do, damn breastfeeding boobs.
  • I still lay on my belly as well lol...I'm 34 weeks. Idk how I'm able to cause I'm all belly, baby isn't in my back AT ALL, and I'm huge lol I can't sleep on my back
  • I started getting uncomfortable at 12 weeks but this is my third baby..I miss laying on my stomach
  • I'm.17w5d and its starting to b uncomfortable
  • Around 20w
  • I'm 13w3d and still lay on my direct stomach. Flat on it. This is my fourth child, so I'm guessing it's just a personal preference thing. To each their own! Lol
  • I am 27 weeks still lay on my stomach
  • @rylansmommy1 I could still lay on my stomach at 27 weeks too. I'm 34 weeks now, and still can kinda..it all depends on the position baby is in though.
  • I'm 21wks+ and I can still sleep on my belly with one of my legs bent and of course lots of pillows. My husband always wakes me up and moves me bc he says I'm squishing the baby.
  • I know its not the same but I used to sleep with my butt in the air...it was the most comfortable position ever!