my husband tests for tech sargent on wed :)

edited March 2012 in Military moms
So nerves and excites for him. Nicholas (lo) and i are leaving tomorrow to stay with family so he can do nothing but STUDY.

Comments

• :) Mine tested a few weeks ago. If he gets it, he will likely sew on sometime between Dec & Feb. I hate waiting for the results...still have a little over 3 months until we know.

Good luck!
  • Ooooh good luck!!!!! I hope he makes it!!! Mine gets to put staff on in April finally :) I test for tech next year!!
  • What branch? :)
  • Air force @victoriarenee
    We will find out in june or july. But this is first time testing so he wouldnt sew on til next yr.
  • @kindell The results should be out mid June. My hubby is AF too! Where are you stationed?
  • @misskristin macdill afb in florida. How long has he been in?
  • Good luck to him!

@misskristin I wish my man would join the military so I can shop in the commissary lmao. Damn food out here for civilians is crazy
  • @myheartzx3 its not that much cheaprt lol
  • In Hawaii it is. My sister n BFF used to bring me shop there a box of waffles is .90 in their and $4 in the reg stores. Lol everything is so much cheaper
  • we are af too:)

@myHEARTZx3 yea it really isnt that cheap as ppl think lol i save more at walmart buying generic brands ha
  • @victoriarenee lol In Hawaii we have a high cost of living so the commissary here is way cheaper the regular food stores
  • Yeah im glad we didnt get stationed in hawaii lol i always hear how expensive it is but i want to visit before baby gets here:) @myHEARTZx3
  • @myheartzx3 is right. I don't know what I'd do if I had to buy my groceries at Times (I hate their radio ads). lol

@kindell Hubs has been in 10 years this past January. If he gets it, he will still be ahead of the curve; average is 12 years & some odd months.

What does your husband do? Mine is a maintainer aka wrench turner aka knucklebuster. lol
  • @misskristin my BFF used to bring me when i was trynna save money and I would stock up..I would spend about $250 and it would last me at least three weeks lol I feel like I'm getting ripped off at foodland and times hahaha
  • Understandable. We def save, which is great since our rent is so high! And freaking electric! I should just buy a bunch of candles or battery operated lights! @myheartzx3
  • @misskristin my husband has been in 6 yrs. Hes in intel. Hope your hubby makes it. Its mines first time and you can tell hes super nerves lol.
    @myhearzx3 the comm in florida isnt cheap lol. I mean some stuff you can get cheaper but with coupons its cheaper to just go to walmart or publix.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob he said it wasnt that big of a difference????
  • edited March 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck for your hubs! Be sure to thank him for his service for me. I was born on mcdill..and later married an AF man :)
  • @gatorbob our bah here would increase to 1800 i think or so. But we still havent gotten orders to our new base yet. He goes to tech school in april (forced retraining) which is at goodfellow afb. They need to hurry up with new orders tho.