23rd week; baby movements!

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I feel the baby move all the time now and my husband has been able to feel our babygirl too! But she only seems to move when I am eating or in the morning. Is there a certain time your baby moves? I wonder if what I'm eating has anything to do with how active she is?

Comments

• Im having a girl she moves in the morning but mostly at night I read when your not doing anything you feel the baby move more. Babies sleep 12 to 14 hours I also read that lol this is my first pregnancy.
  • I'm 25wks and feel him move all the time. More when I'm relaxed. When I am somewhere loud or someone talks to my belly, he freezes up lol
  • Im 20 weeks my baby moves when im about to go to sleep. He moves like crazy. Hehe
  • Ya that all sounds like mine too! She's been kicking and moving all morning and since she's getting bigger I can feel them constantly! Its such an incredible feeling! This is my first baby too and I have so many feelings of excitement but fear of the unknown as well! Lol
    How many of you ladies have done your nursery already?
  • Im 32 weeks she moves in the morning when I'm eating or drinking & a lot a night .... you'll find the bigger she gets you'll feel her ever movement :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm also 23 weeks my princess moves but not often. She's lazy she moves when its time to eat or when she's getting comfortable or trying to get comfortable
  • I love feeling my babygirl kick and move around :) couple months from now she won't have much room so I'm enjoying it while its not so hard of a punch or kick! Lol
  • I'm pregnant with my first, a baby girl, and I love to feel her move! I am 22wks and am now feeling small kicks, she seems to be more active in the evening and really early morning. I find every movement so exciting and it makes me feel better when I'm worried about her and everything being ok. She also feels like she is doing flips inside my belly! Its so magical and wonderful! :-)