sex? what is sex?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
For once I'm feeling sexual and want it but my partner is too scared to have sex, I have 10 days left and already in slow labour and want sex to bring things on and before its too late but boyfriend too scared :( help?

Comments

• What's scaring him?
  • hm. havin sex can help induce labor. when girls overdue they tell them to have sex. idk my gf sex drive goes up n down.so when ever she wants it im up for it lol
  • He is scared he will hurt the baby, its like love really nothing is gonna happen she is protected. Lol and considering I have 10 days left he would make the most of it because we won't be able to have sex after from me bleeding after given birth, and yeah I know sex is good to bring on labour I'm in slow labour and trying to bring things on, yeah our sex drive is like a rollercoaster when she wants it I'd say do it otherwise we start to feel insecure and blame our selfs.
  • ask the doc and make sure he hears, maybe it will put him at ease
  • yup not looking forward to the bleeding n no sex lol
  • Got an examination tommorow ill try bring it up thanks for tip, this better get sorted as I'm starting to feel really insecure about my body and unloved normaly he makes me feel great! :/
  • The bleeding won't be forever, but make most of it not being there lol, when's baby due?
  • my lil sea monkey will b here september 17 if calculations of lmp is correct. (:
  • I know how you feel! I have 9 days till my due date & have had amazing sex my whole pregnancy. But now, its like my boyfriend doesn't wanna lay a finger on me. =(
  • with my last baby hubby wouldnt touch me close 2 the end either he didnt want bub 2yo come b4 evrything was right at work pain in the bum he only went 1 day over but I'm blaming my husband lol anyway he was.born 9-9-09 which is coooool I suppose, with my firdt we wanted bub 2yo come we had sex n I stared bleeding alot went 2yo hospital n they induced
  • Aww got a while left till September, good luck and congrats..

Thank god I'm not the only one its a little hurtful & frustrating , kinda feel unloved even cuddles in bed have dissapeared ! Are you still getting cuddles?

Haha I'd blame him for making baby late too :) was the bleeding anything serious? And atleast you got some action ehh lol!
  • Yesss tons, but cuddling didn't get me pregnant lol. I want the real thing! I mean it helps bring on labor & we won't be able to have sex for awhile after the baby. Ya know?
  • @firsttimedaddy well wen she has bby,she can always feel close to u by givin oral sex. Till she stops bleedin. My hubby wouldnt leave me alone afta my first 2.
  • @412mommy totaly agree with you haha. Think ill just tye him up soon lol.. then he has no choice,,!
  • @cherry_bump good luck! Lol I mean its not that they don't like or want it, because that's outrageous. I think they're just nervous.
  • @keylo050 yup thats what she told me I can expect (:
  • Yeah spose they can be nervous too bless him, spose we could have a chat about it , see what happens :) good luck to you too hun :)
  • Rather happy lol woo I got sexy time twice lastnight lol :)
  • You could also look it up online and show him that it says sex is good to bring on labor maybe him reading it will also help
  • lol lucky. I havent gotten any in like a week