I have a feeling its going to end

edited March 2012 in Relationships
The spark is gone... I just feel like im with him for the baby and thats it....

Comments

• He is lazy (yes i tell him) he is rude (when people talk to him at times he just doesnt answer) he doesnt help with baby (i tell him too but nothing) all he does is sleep and smoke cigs and text. EVERYTHING he does bothers me
  • Wat about counciling ?
  • i doubt he would go plus i just dont know if i have feelings anymore
  • Yea if everythang he does bothers u u mite not
  • Only you know what is right for you and your baby. I have always felt its better to leave than have your child see you unhappy every day. Do you feel you have exhausted every option? If so then you can leave guilt free, if there are some things you can still try maybe do so, so you can then either work it out or leave knowing you did everything you could
  • I agree with tinka1326 i would give it ur al land try your best and if it still doesnt work out then u can at least say u tried for your relationship and your family... hope everything works out
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I try he doesnt. i did that hot mama thingy and he didnt get any points..not one. thats pathetic. ugh so my mom watches makenzie but is going back to work soon. she works at a golf course and its closed for winter. anyway he works nights i work days so e was going to watch her while im at work.. well i just took a shower left her with him OMG i have never heard her scream like that. he has been alone with her a hand full of times and said she cried i had no idea it was that bad. i started crying in the shower. i got out and took her and she stoped so i know she was scared because when she has gas or something she still crys with me but this time she stoped asap. idk what to do :(
  • edited March 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • no not at all...checked into a day care assistance since i work at one but the discount is small and i still cant aford it but at least she would be in the same building with me. told him and he got pissed. ive been at wits end for a while since he cheated 2 months ago he just isnt trying or proving him self
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i know exactly how you feel.things that didn't annoy before annoy me now with him.hes not an active part of the familu he works so much at a dead end job and when he is here its like hes not.maybe im being selfish but am i wrong for being concerned about our future? if u need to talk im here.
  • I know this is hard but I would actually tell him what you told us. Maybe he'll then snap back to reality and help this relationship