OMG i cant belive it!!! they where wrong!!!

edited March 2012 in Pregnant
IM not haveing a girl!! im haveing a BOY!!! :)

Comments

• how long did you think u were having a boy and i can see your excited so you wanted a boy
  • edited March 2012
    Congratulations again!..
  • They told me last week i was haveing a girl. But they did another scan today and it is for sure a boy!! and yes i was hopeing for a boy cause i have one boy and two girls now. So now it will be two and two!
    @skysma
  • That's so weird, was the ultrasound not to clear or what? Congradulations! :X
  • edited March 2012
    Congratulations.. did you buy any girl things? Lol I would be kind of like: :O
  • She's having a boy @Janet_2011 :)
  • How far along were you at the first scan? Was it maybe not very clear and they probably shouldn't have given you a guess? My tech said she can't always be positive but with my baby she said she was very positive! I should have taken that as a hint that there was frank & beans! Happy you are getting what you were hoping for tho! :)
  • I have a one year old baby girl so i had everything ready. But now that i know it is a boy i have nothing for yet i need to get ready again @Janet_2011 @AishaMusa @kristaf22 @BabyLuz8
    And i was 24 weeks for the first scan and 25 weeks for the second. And i am very excited!!
  • Wow! Yep, that is actually very common. Mainly for a girl to "turn" into a boy . It's much more rare for a boy to "turn" into a girl.

Glad you are excited!
  • Ya i got the scan done at one of those 3D 4D places so if they had not redone the scan and it was the wrong sex when i gave birth they have to refund my money. So im glad i know for sure what it is!!
  • Have fun boy shopping :)
  • How exciting. 2 of each. I have 2 boys and just got my girl. Very glad she stayed a girl. Lol
  • yay i know i want one more girl mhm i want one so bad lol i have one girl and two boys
  • Congrats
  • Omgggg Congrats!!!!!!
  • Thank you @MommyLovesSparkles @preggointx im still in shock. And very stressed cause i dont have anything for a boy and i only have 92 days to go!!
  • At least you didn't find out in the delivery room! that happened to two of my friends.