I'm a fracking idiot!

edited March 2012 in Potty Training
So Lilium needed a diaper change. No problem right, alrighty time to change.

I bring her into her room, set her on the changing table like I have a hundred thousand times before. I take off her pants, remove the diaper, wipe her hiney and let her bits and pieces air out a bit while I toss the diaper in the pail.

Oops, I forgot to put a new bag in, oh well I'll just toss the used diaper into the kitchen bin.

I pull up Lilium's pants pick her up put her on my hip grab the used diaper and toss it out in the kitchen bin. Oh the dog needs water okay I grab the bowl rinse it out, refill and set it down.

Alrighty grab a trash bag, back to Lilium's room put her on the floor put the bag into the pail. Lilium and I play on the floor a bit she starts to get super fussy. Close to the time she normally falls asleep.

Okay, just had a diaper change so that's good. We wash our faces and brush our teeth it is now story time but something feels wrong. "Hmmm, no clue. Oh well, must not be important. Dum-de-dum."

"Brown bear, brown bear so on and so forth." Why does my leg feel wet? I must of splashed water on myself....

Wait... It's warm. Lilium's pants are wet. Did I put her diaper on crooked?

Nope, didn't put it on at all. Mother of the year huh? LOL, anyone else ever do this?

Comments