periods n birthcontrol after baby

I'm 4mo pp and I'm on the mini pill. I have periods in the middle of my pill pack each month and nothing barely when I'm suppose to have my monthly. Anyone else have this promblem or know how to solve it? Should I just start over next month taking my pills after my next period? Or what do I do to get this stuff stright because its realy getting on my nerves. Any help is apprishated

Comments

• There's no set time with the mini pill. There's no reminder pills. So im not getting the issue. There's no stopping between packs.
  • Your body and hormones will need to adjust. If not, you may have to switch birth control if it is a big issue for you :(

• So there are no palcebo(sp) pills like in a normal pack of birthcontrol? @steph_due_101611 what I'm trying to say is I'm not getting my period when I'm taking the week of palcebos instead I'm getting the middle of my pack.
  • There are no placebo with the mini pill and since your ebf no telling when you will get a period.
  • edited March 2012
    Holy cow I didnt know that! I didn't take em the last week one time because I thought they were placebos omg not cool @nelsbrandon
  • Nope you don't stop at all and if you do you better be using condoms for the next month! and your period could be starting at a different time in the month than it used to. it will be screwy for a while
  • @heyitsme Wow i totally messed it all up!