What are your 7 month olds doing?

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
Jacey is 7 months and crawling all over the place and he gets into everything!!! He's been saying mama for a while now but it seems more noticable now.. I loooove it!!!

Comments

• Aww! How adorable!

Mine is crawling, sitting up, trying to pull himself into a standing position, weighs 24lbs and is in 12-18 month clothing. He sleeps for 12hrs at night and nurses during the day every 3-4 hours and eats solids once or twice a day :)
  • Jace is in 12/18 month clothes too and some 24 month clothes.. Hes not pulling himself up to stand yet.. He was sleeping 12 to 13 hours straight through the night but at 4 months he decided he didn't want to sleep anymore and he hasn't slept through the night once in the last 3 months
  • @mamapalmer, that sucks! My LO had about a week like that.

@mom2ing, she will get there!
  • My 7 month old is stock on dada and nana and when I say I'm mama he laughs. He's is crawling and has been since 6 months. He's pulling up on everything and just recently started turning loose worth one hand and picking up stuff while standing. He's 24 pound and almost 30 inches and has 7 teeth! Growing up to fast!
  • Geez Tessa isn't doing any of that. She will only roll from belly to back and still can't sit unsupported. She's nowhere near crawling or standing :/ She does babble like crazy though. She is 28 inches and weighs 19 lbs. She's wearing 9 month clothes.
  • Lucy is eating solids twice a day, crawling, trying to pull herself up, and says mama Dada and baba :) she is 28 inches long and weighs 20 lbs. She is wearing size 12/18 month clothing. We are still waiting on teeth though :/
  • Jace has two teeth that he got last month.. Were just waiting for more to start coming in anyday..