Finally , A sign that things might start going right

To make the story short , We have being through hard times since our youngest daughter was born, my poor husband has being working two jobs so we could pay the bills, well .. monday he starts a new job and he is going to make around the same amount of money he was making on the two jobs working monday-sunday , now he will be working monday-friday and he will be home early in the afternoon :D 4-6 pm .. I am so happy that things look like they are finally going to go right for us.. i am happy/nervous.. but i believe that this is going to be good for us :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I just had to share how happy and excited i am :D :x :x Thanks for taking your time to read this.. even though im pretty sure that it isnt important to anyone :x im still HAPPY !!! :x :x :x :D :D :D :D

Comments

• Aw how nice!
  • I'm happy for u girl ive had my share of tough times too but all you can do is pray and be patient
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @newmomma13 all I do is pray and wait but I was about to go insane.
  • Well I'm happy that things are working out for you two, hope all goes well for you two also in the future. Not getting along with husband/boyfriend can be very stressful which is harder on women during pregnancy. I'm so glad me and my husbands hard times with fights and whatnot all happened before I got pregnant. Which makes everything go more smoothly nowadays. :-D Now the only thing we argued about is what name we should pick for our babygirl ;;)
  • ooo i know what hard times are like and i wouldnt wish it on anyone... soo glad to see that things are looking up for you and your family... (*)
  • @AishaMusa Thanks.. and the hard times weren't in the relationship.. they were economically.

@hsweetie21 Thanks:) .. yeah me neither.. I have being through so much that I wouldn't even wish it to my enemies.
  • Congrats. It's terrible worrying about money and never seeing your so. I hope this works out perfectly for you guys!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • @natashalynn it was extremely hard .. I used to feel so alone and like if i was raising our daughters by my self
    @Mommyo4 :D thanks
  • Well u waited and good things come to those who wait... so happy for you girly
  • Yay! Congrats! So happy to hear things are going well.
  • Congrats!! I know the feeling...I am praying and waiting now too but have comfort in knowing God will put my hubby where he belongs soon :) I bet a large weight has been lifted off you!! Awesome!!
  • @newmomma13 yeah . but now i am scared that something might go wrong.. something always goes wrong when things start to go right :(

@britt21 thanks \:D/

@jnlelrod I wish you the best and that your hubby gets place where he belongs, ill have you in my prayers :D , and yes a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.. i also feel like if i have my family together once again
  • Thanks so much!! @janet_2011