I'm just crazy right? *Updated symptoms @bottom*

It's waaaaaaay to soon to be feeling this tired if I did conceive this week. It's gotta be something else that had be being pulled from bed at noon today and then take a "nap" from 4-8. And been fighting the urge to go back to bed since 10... If I did conceive, its way way to early right???

Comments

• Its hard to say!! U might Just have to wait until your missed period. But I was exactly like u. I was so tired and always sleeping/napping but I thought it was because my period was due and I was working out to much. I had no clue that I was already pregnant. LOL. I'm 6wks today!!!

Baby dust to u!!! Good luck.
  • Well I suppose if you did conceive your body will be doing a lot of work to start growing that little baby so it may be that you are feeling low on energy! I couldn't say for sure though! Will be interested to find out when you test!
  • It's totally ridiculous... And my moods! Gawd! I'd understand if I was 6 or 8 weeks along! But damn!! It's gotta be something else... If not, and I am preggo, this is gonna be rough...
  • @kshay @littlenat86

@armahnismommy @rtmommy @skysma tell me I'm crazy and.its to soon and its gotta be somethin else. Right? Last time I got preggo I didn't know it to I was 6 weeks along and only then bc my Boobs hurt so bad. I don't have normal periods so skipping a period is normal for me. No, I haven't skipped one yet, had one in Feb...
  • I think because its been a full moon most of the week we're all a little drained.
  • when i conceived i was soooo tired for the 2 weeks after all i wanted to do was sleep and take tons of naps! good luck! :)
  • A way to figure it out would be to take a test with a super sensitive amt of hcg required. A positive OPK could be from pregnancy...not just ovulation. But with the clomid and all I think it's more likely ovulation. :) I don't think you're crazy though.
  • we will know here soon o i texted you but aunt flow showed her nasty face mean bitch hahha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i found out i was pregnant really really early and i was/ am exhusted. hope you get a bfp!!!
  • I felt all tired the next day after I conceived. I was tracking my bbt so I could pinpoint it. I hope its good news for you. %%-
  • @kayleigh27 @rtmommy @armahnismommy @hsweetie @ericak22 @ynvtish lord I hope so!!!! Maybe ill try and cheat next weekend and take a preggo test see if i.can get a positive.... I'm not sure how early I.can push it though... Which tests could get it that early???? I've Been using the first response ones...
  • @skysma I swear I'm not.ignoring your texts!!! And hey, at least since AF showed up you can track things now!!!
  • lmao i know your not lol and i know yay iwant to find out if you are pg
  • I'm thinking I am... Small things like bein sooo tired and irritable and bein constipated. At least this is what happened last time... I just didn't know what it was @skysma
  • I found that the brand answer detected my pregnancy before first responce
  • @RedShadoe0 I bought tests on earlypregnancytests.com that detect as low as 10iui. :) and I think I will have a POS OPK by later today/tmw. Let the BD ING begin! :)
  • @rtmommy NICE!!! Good luck!!! I'm gonna order some of the really early tests now.
  • Yay hopefully you are i am so excited for you i cant wait
  • edited March 2012
    http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/Mem1984/Snapbucket/652F30DA-orig.jpg

Pretty sure it won't look more positive than this...yay for ovulating around the right time. :D I'm glad I bought a crap ton of these and the pregnancy tests. Lol POAS problem, here.
  • Haha I just ordered a bunch of tests too... Can't wait to start POAS and not feel guilty about wasting money Hehe
  • And good luck @rtmommy !!!!
  • They're so cheap, it's like you're losing money NOT peeing on them. Lol
  • Thanks, darling'! @RedShadoe0
  • Right!!! Ima try and hold off till this weekend to test... But I dunno if ill make it. To excited. @rtmommy I want that positive !!!!
  • I know, believe me. I've been awake since 0330. I can't shut my brain off, and at one point I was thinking about how I'm excited to have a successful pregnancy and all again, but I'm scared about having a traumatic MC like my second one was again. I'm trying not to think about that...just focus on getting our BFPs and go from there. :D
  • Same here!!! I was DREAMING of POAS and gettin my BFP! DREAMING of it!! lol, made for a loooong night... and still didnt get to pee cause i'm still only 4dpo, lol. I'm pushing it enough tryin to test this weekend. Then again I'm scared to know THIS early bc then I'll just start freaking out sooner! I'm not sure I can deal with 2 mc's in a row. lol, and it sounds really bad but I'm active duty right? I don't wanna do PT anymore, I don't wanna run... I want that waiver sayin I'm preggo and don't have to do SHIT hahaha @rtmommy
  • omg I'm dying here... lmao tryin to google a way to figure out if I'm preggo or not!!! I just wanna knoooooooooow... this 2ww bullsh*t is for the birds! haha
  • edited March 2012
    @RedShadoe0 lol. I totally fell back to sleep in the middle of the conversation. I really hope for you, the MC was a one-time thing. I had two in a row, and it was AWFUL. If I get a BFP and MC again, I'm done. I can't keep going through it.

We are freaks. That's the downside to ttc. We know we are pregnant so early that it's all we can fixate on. The TWW effing sucks. You can research symptoms, but nothing gives you an answer like POAS. Haha The longer you can hold out, the less likely you are to make yourself upset from seeing a false negative. Wait long enough so you know it'll be positive for sure. My long cycle bummed me the heck out last month. I hated seeing all those negative tests. ;/ Just 5 more days for you. :) More bding for me today and tmw and I'll be suffering through the TWW too. :)
  • I've decided I either have a touch of the flu or I am preggo. Indigestion. Heartburn. Fatigue. I'm swollen (my wedding ring hurts). Little cramps. And this morning my tummy is rolling. Not quiiiiite nauseous but very very close. And I'm HOT without having a fever. @rtmommy @skysma @hsweetie21 @armahnismommy @kayleigh27