coupons

edited March 2012 in Food
So i noticed a few week after enfamil had the recall, they started sending out tons of coupons. Ive seen $5/2 cans in last weeks paper and $2/1 can two weeks before that. Also they had 5 off and 10 off printable ones online plus they send me a 5 off one online. With this being said i havent paid full price in months. Normally can get the 23oz can for 7-8 bucks. Well gerber users you will probly see the same thing soon due to recent recalls.

Comments

• What? I'm signed up for Enfamil and haven't gotten these coupons! Grrr! Our child has to get the expensive $36 one! Poop
  • @SmCox have you signed up for their newsletters? also make sure you checked the box that says "please send me special offers" or whatever they say lol
  • @smcox coupons.com has them sometimes and enfamil emailed me one. Plus there in the sunday papers
  • @smcox I might have some that u can have
  • @newmomma13 really? That would be awesome! And I will sign up for those, thanks ladies!
  • Your welcome
  • I am so out of the loop. Emfamil had a recall??
  • @musicmomma they had a recall because two babys died in the same state but i think it ended up being bacteria from the water or bottles????? Not the formula. I THINK. It was a few months ago